• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Covington. Basically the intersection of US-41 and US-74.

Mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm best rolls eva! and their steaks are no slouch either!

If you go to US 41 & I-74 you're going to about 11 miles too far to the east. It's at IN 63 & I-74, entrance is directly opposite of the Pilot truck stop.

It's almost weekly stop for on Tuesdays, got to keep them stocked up with Miller Lite and Coors Light don't ya know!

Hour and half drive for me at least, but I might be interested in it!

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I wouldn't mind meeting you fine gentlemen for lunch at the Beef house as well, I thik the lunch is better then the dinner, cheaper to. I have had Bub's to, but it's got nothing on the beef house! Sounds like Jan. 22, what time?

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    Beef House

Man Im always up for the Beef house
    I was there on a weekend a couple weeks ago and it was great as usual
    I think I am off on the 22 of Jan and I may try to make it over there
    havnt seen Rhino in a while

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Okay . . . for those who can and intend to be there on Thursday 22JAN09, what time is too early or too late?

I think we should try for 1100. That'll give us plenty of time to swap lies and berate each other, then have some of the day left to do what we need to do (and get home before dark).

Is 1100 too early? Unless that's a problem for someone, I'm going with 1100.

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    OP here. Well, my son (imprimis5) and I were planning on coming to the Beef House on Thursday. I would have taken a day of vacation for that. However, Craig has to work to early in the afternoon for us to make the trip, and his work schedule is too hard to adjust. So we will have to miss this one, unfortunately.

Meeting Rhino will have to wait. I still want to pay for his lunch, though. Rhino, do you have a PayPal account?

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    we can do a weekend day...

OP here. Well, my son (imprimis5) and I were planning on coming to the Beef House on Thursday. I would have taken a day of vacation for that. However, Craig has to work to early in the afternoon for us to make the trip, and his work schedule is too hard to adjust. So we will have to miss this one, unfortunately.

Meeting Rhino will have to wait. I still want to pay for his lunch, though. Rhino, do you have a PayPal account?

Sounds like there needs to be another one on a weekend for some folks.
    I would, of course, need to come to that one as well if I am off work.:yesway:

I would let the bribe of a free meal stand until he meets you for lunch though.;) (I believe that I owe him for this Thursday.)

I'll see whoever makes it at 1100.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Okay . . . looks like it's obijohn, ATM, and this guy sitting in my chair for Thursday 22JAN09 at 1100. Anyone else?

We'll start planning a weekend date next! Either Beef House or elsewhere . . .

So start sharing which weekend dates are best for you.

Top Bottom