• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    I would like to buy Rhino's lunch one of these days. At The Beef House. I'm thinking it would be cool to organize an open carry event some Saturday while the weather is still cold, when you can't do much else but eat anyway.

Would that be of interest to anyone? How about you, Rhino?

I haven't met Rhino yet, but I look forward to doing so. We are fellow alums, after all.

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    I love Bub's. That must have been before my time.

I'm all up for a Big Ugly Burger any time, but that seems like more of a summer outing.

Did you all open carry in Carmel, right there next to the Monon?

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    After going to BW3's last Friday with him and him being hopped up on caffeine I need some time to before I do it.:D

Otherwise that isn't a bad idea!

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    After going to BW3's last Friday with him and him being hopped up on caffeine I need some time to before I do it.:D

Otherwise that isn't a bad idea!

He was all jacked up on Mountain Dew! I think he tried to come at the waitress like a spider monkey.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Beef House. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I vote we go to the Beef House......... that right there is enough to get me in the car! ;)

(no offense rhino, Im sure your nice and all!)

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Covington. Basically the intersection of IN-63 and I-74.

Mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm best rolls eva! and their steaks are no slouch either!

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Whew! When I first saw this topic, I thought you guys were planning to have me for lunch. As in for lunch.

I'm still not turning my back on youse guys, but the Beef House is a splendid idea. It's worth a trip just for the rolls! They're the size of an ordinary man's head! And freakin' delicious.

The Beef House is located at the intersection of I-74 and US-63, which is the last exit from I-74 before Illinois (US-41 is two exits east at Veedersburg). That's one exit past Covington proper.

Oh, they have their own herd of cattle too, so you know for sure where your steak or prime rib originated.

When do we want to go?

I'm available this weekend through Tuesday. Then next Thursday, Friday, or Sunday.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If we have time, I say we also make a pilgrimage to Darrel's in Cayuga either before or after lunch (it's about 12 mi. south of the Beef House).

So Thursday (22JANUARY09) is now our primary target day?

I think they have a buffet at lunch time, which should be somewhat more economical than ordering from the menu (which is always available).

singlestacksig ... right now, weekends aren't as good for me in general, but some days are still open. Maybe if you and Teeny can't make it on a weekday to the Beef House, we could go again on a weekend, or even somewhere in Lafayette.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom