• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NavyVet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Marshall County
    I refuse to give them my email or create an account on their site. I really don't care if these a$$wipes know what I think. I could see them claiming every account is a supporter.

My legislators are the ones that matter. They hear from me every couple days.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Here'e my response:

Dear your representatives:

I oppose Common Sense Legislation to End Gun Violence because...

To preface gun control with the words "common sense" is a political ploy and a lie. It is not common sense to infringe on the freedom of American citizens, rather it is tyranny. Gun Control legislation is always aimed at law-abiding gun owners who do not commit crimes, and has never done anything to impact the criminal's ability to access weapons. It leads to national gun registration and severely limits our second amendment freedoms. It makes an already too far-reaching federal government even more dangerous.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    create an account
    blahblah_zpsc16ca5bc.gif
    blahblah_zpsc16ca5bc.gif
    blahblah_zpsc16ca5bc.gif

no thanks.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I get enough crap in my e-mail box and on my computer from registering on these sites...no thanks.

We send letters and e-mail to our reps. regularly. Do they pay attention.... remains to be seen.

n9iui

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I keep a hotmail account just for signing up for things like this. I check it every two or three months, if I think about it. When they ask for my phone number, I give them 555-1212.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    I refuse to give them my email or create an account on their site. I really don't care if these a$$wipes know what I think. I could see them claiming every account is a supporter.

I stopped there too. I'm not registering with some B.S. website for some nonsense poll so they can claim my email address as a supporter.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Who was that? Mayors Against the 2nd Amendment? Haven't they joined up with Mothers Against the 2nd Amendment? Moms and Mayors Against the 2nd Amendment?

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I love the fact they state “I oppose Common Sense Legislation to End Gun Violence.”. I can see them sending an email on my behalf stating I want more useless regulation. Didn't register or give them any info either.

Top Bottom