Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    In that case:

1. Jurassic Park

2. Avatar

3. The Avengers

All great movies, but no one has ever heard of them.

OMG! Why aren't you picking on the guys that mentioned Strange Brew or Rampage? How many of the other movies have you heard of that I mentioned? I am so P.O. right now I am going to beat my wife and kick my dog. When I get come back to the computer I am going to start a thread explaining why I am leaving INGO!!!!!!!!!!

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    OMG! Why aren't you picking on the guys that mentioned Strange Brew or Rampage? How many of the other movies have you heard of that I mentioned? I am so P.O. right now I am going to beat my wife and kick my dog. When I get come back to the computer I am going to start a thread explaining why I am leaving INGO!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:

Wysko

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Indy, West Side.
    Old John Ford, Hitchkock, Kubrick and Kurosawa films are all pretty good and each have a very distinct "flavor" and cinematic style as well as good story telling.

All the above were great movie directors. I am always looking for something that has a similar quality and atmosphere. Most modern movies are too shallow or over do the drama & special effects IMO.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Why the dog, man?

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Speaking of Rutger Hauer...
    Ladyhawke (1985) - IMDb

Speaking of Ethan Hawke...
    Gattaca (1997) - IMDb

Speaking of nothing in particular...
    The Replacement Killers (1998) - IMDb

Also, the editting (especially sound editting) sucks ass, but it's a great story that I absolutely love. Maybe one day, after the pain of losing my mother has subsided a bit more, I'll be able to watch it again:
    What Dreams May Come (1998) - IMDb

I couldn't figure out why The Island showed up twice in my master list on page 4. The second one was supposed to be:
    Surrogates (2009) - IMDb

Last edited:
    Top Bottom