LEO on tape doesn't care to break the law!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Great to see a citizen have the balls to stand up to an officer who doesn't respect the rule of law and call him out on it multiple times.

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    Though the LEO was in fact illegally taking the gun from the civilian, I can definitely see where the officer is coming from at the police station. Does that make it justified? Of course not.

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    :)::): LOL!!! I would have INSTANTLY contacted a lawyer. This piece of audio would have been the only piece needed to win this man thousands in reparations. I SURE hope he is in contact with lawyers

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    I bet that LT would be singing a different tune if it was his wife who was OC'ing and a cop took her down and took her weapon....

Just ridiculous.

thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    i would have contacted a lawyer immediately, people like this make me angry, especially since once im out of college im gonna be a LEO

Good for you being an aspiring LEO. I don't have a problem with LEO's, just a-holes!! I hope that you will help push the information of carrying throughout your career.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    There's stupid, and then there's more stupid.

While I support the right to carry any way a person see's fit, carrying into a Police station whether legal or not, is not something I care to try or experience.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I'm here to file a complaint. I'm not here to debate. I'm not here to argue. Are you going to take my complaint or not?

There's so much fail with this officer, it's unbelievable; poor logic, inapplicable analogies, double standards, etc. Fail, fail, fail.

Frankly, the fellow filing the complaint was much more professional than the officer involved.

mtgasten

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Greenfield
    Good for you being an aspiring LEO. I don't have a problem with LEO's, just a-holes!! I hope that you will help push the information of carrying throughout your career.

indeed i will, i hope that at somepoint in my career i get to train and teach the younger officers the laws on guns so that they aren't misguided

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Hell, the cop even says "go to your lawyer and sue the city."

So... do what he wants.

Sue the pants off 'em.
    they have no problem breaking the law when they know somebody else will have to pay for it. the worst they are looking at is the brass telling them to make sure they dont get caught next time.

Top Bottom