This was my childhood.

lode_runner_1.gif

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Well, this seems like the right thread for it... I have an "Atari Anniversary Edition" CD-ROM for the PC that I'll mail for free to the first PMer.

The disk says that it runs on Win95/98/Me, but I've run it fine on WinXP. Games includes are: Asteroids, Asteroids Deluxe, Battlezone, Centipede, Crystal Castles, Gravitar, Millipede, Missile Command, Pong, Super Breakout, Tempest, and Warlords.

[STRIKE]Who wants it for a bit o' nostalgia?[/STRIKE] Sorry folks- already claimed.

Last edited:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    This all just proves that you all are a bunch of old farts!!

Just wait until it is your turn and your kids look at you funny when you say that you had to type in info using a keyboard. They'll just roll their eyes and wonder how anyone got anything done before the direct neural interface. :):

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Just wait until it is your turn and your kids look at you funny when you say that you had to type in info using a keyboard. They'll just roll their eyes and wonder how anyone got anything done before the direct neural interface. :):

Or when you talk about your old XBOX 360 or Blue Ray haha.......... one day Blue Ray will be the old VHS haha.

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    Original Oregon Trail ROCKED!

I spent many hours playing this game.

oregontrail.gif

Then I graduated up to this.

wolfenstein-3d.jpg

Descent was my first pilot game

descent.jpg

But this was my favorite game as a kid. The original King's Quest. It took me forever to get it the first time. After that, I just tried to win it as fast as possible. The sequels were ok, but nothing like the original.

kingsquest1.png

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I had the original Atari and a commodore 64. Tried playing a few games on a Compaq that we upgraded to but never could figure out how to run the stupid thing. Found an original Nintendo in my barracks room ceiling in 96 or 97. That was the extent of my gaming. I guess I found girls. The only games I own are what came with my computer. The only game I have on my iphone is cardshark and I play spider solitaire on it.

Top Bottom