• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 9x18

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2013
    Central Florida
    I'm in Altamonte. My suggestion would be private sale, before you go to FL(like a week or so in advance that way you get couple choices) put out a ad on armslist and florida gun trader what gun you want, caliber and any other info. Also a suggestion do NOT put a price. So ad would be: I'm looking for a home defense pistol, preferably a glock 19 or any 9mm full size pistol. Send me a PM with price(and then if you ok with price ask for pictures). Do NOT give out your phone number before you agree on the price, look at the pics and set up a meeting place(make sure its public, I would meet on 436 usually) and then give then you number to text or call (I had people bug the living out of me couple times). Also make sure they are a FL resident and if you want again my suggestion is bill of sale. If you need help PM me.
    Also another idea is a your family member or (friend? not sure). Could buy it for you as a gift, I don't know much about that and you have to look that up your self, sorry I wish I can provide more info on that.
    Edit: also, FL(especially central Fl) has little bit higher prices then IN on firearms, as I'm sure you know, but you can find sweet deals if you look.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom