Lee Classic turret kit in stock anywhere?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lodogg2221

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Kokomo
    Hi all, finally going to pull the trigger on purchasing a reloader, but cant seem to find them in stock anywhere. Looking specifically for the Lee Classic Turret, in kit form. Should I not get the kit and get pieces individually? Trying to do this as cheaply as I can with good components.

Any ideas?
    Might just have to order from someone that will allow backorders and wait I guess.

Ive checked Midway, Cabelas, Kittery, MidSouth, Titan, and Kempf.
    Kempf was the only one that looked like they may have them, but they also say 3 weeks, which is about what all the others say for expected restock times.

Is there another place, or one of the above that I should stick to for any reason?

87gsxr711

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I think I am going to order from Kempfs and wait the three weeks. That will give me some time to try and find all the other supplies I need. I am jealousof you all. I picked a bad time to start reloading. I don't have anything. I've reloaded shotgun for years but this is the first venture into centerfire pistol.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I think I am going to order from Kempfs and wait the three weeks. That will give me some time to try and find all the other supplies I need. I am jealousof you all. I picked a bad time to start reloading. I don't have anything. I've reloaded shotgun for years but this is the first venture into centerfire pistol.

Better late than never!

Get what you need on backorder, at least.

saberstar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Bloomington, IN
    Just ordered from FS reloading 3 days ago. It stated that both items were backordered but yesterday I guess they came in. Be here friday.

Might email them see when they will be in stock.

Lodogg2221

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Kokomo
    I ordered mine from Midsouth on 2/2. No updates yet, but Id imagine it wont be too much longer if Cabelas got some. Not that it matters too much, as Ill be on the hunt for components once it does get here (have been already too).

RSW

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    The Cabelas in Hoffman Estates il has one sitting in the bargain cave right now. If you want it bad enough you can make that drive.

Top Bottom