• ...and so much more!
  • henry0reilly

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Please feel free to look over the guns and ammo I have listed here if you would like to meet Sunday at the Boone County Fairgrounds.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/chinese-x39-and-x54r-ammo.550286

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Can a mod adjust the title of this thread? Maybe add 8/31? At first glance it looks like the show starts 9/5 (Sept 5) but now I realize 9-5 are the hours of the show on Saturday. Or maybe I am just calendar-challenged. :):

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    The show was OK. If you wanted a pistol or rifle, you probably could find one to suit your need, but prices and selection were...meh.

The usual CIGS reloading guy had some good deals, but he is always rock solid so this did not surprise me. Plus he always has some odd ball item that grabs your attention and inspires an unplanned purchase. A+ for him!

I fear we will see fewer and fewer shows in the future, since the volume of inventory and price/value of said inventory from any individual FFL at these shows seems to no longer be compelling enough compared to ordering online or walking into a local retail establishment. I don't like saying that, but the last few shows I've been to have been duds honestly.

If I needed ammo, I'd hit up AIM, AE or SGAMMO or drive over to Brian's in Greentown. The gas used would not be any more expensive than the $6 to get into a show.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I went, didn't get anything myself, wasn't very busy either while i was there either.
    I think last time I went to the Lebanon show, there were twice as many tables. But that has been a couple of years now.

Maybe I'll go to the 1500 next weekend and cheer myself up. :):

Top Bottom