1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    South Bend

Zimm1001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    I am in all day. We are open 9-9 Mon. - Sat. I have someone here if not me. We do have .40 in stock from Precision Cartridge. Price: $21.39. We have 9mm in stock ranging from $19 to $21.04 a box.

I am dying to know what bullet BVAC is using in their ammunition. I am on the dealer list now and ordered 2,000 9mm and 1,000 .40. They did tell me they were out of .40 as well. Big run on frangible that last few days. Hmmm I wonder why.

I read the reviews on cheaper than dirt and either people loved it or would never buy it again. My cost on bullets is more than what they sell it for so I am dying to know what they are using. I am trying to get them to sell a batch of bullets to me.

I should have my order in next week sometime. We will see. If I like it then I will order a bunch more.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    I am in all day. We are open 9-9 Mon. - Sat. I have someone here if not me. We do have .40 in stock from Precision Cartridge. Price: $21.39. We have 9mm in stock ranging from $19 to $21.04 a box.

I am dying to know what bullet BVAC is using in their ammunition. I am on the dealer list now and ordered 2,000 9mm and 1,000 .40. They did tell me they were out of .40 as well. Big run on frangible that last few days. Hmmm I wonder why
    I read the reviews on cheaper than dirt and either people loved it or would never buy it again. My cost on bullets is more than what they sell it for so I am dying to know what they are using. I am trying to get them to sell a batch of bullets to me.

I should have my order in next week sometime. We will see. If I like it then I will order a bunch more.

I ordered 1k of 9mm this morning, should be in Friday. Thanks Zimm, now if there was only some place I could shoot them.....

Top Bottom