• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I used to do that kind of stuff in my younger days, I thought it was pretty cool.
    It seems like there wasn't much traffic. Maybe he was just bored.
    If I caught up to him at the next traffic light I would have told him I enjoyed the show.

Brett

Marksman
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    ECI
    :+1: What if the guy behind him wasn't filming, the cop fell and got ran over? Who's fault would it have been?

Interesting scenario there. I wonder if anyone would have believed the driver behind the cop that the cop was standing up on his bike.

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    I know or have know quite a few guys that ride crotch rockets, all newer ones with mods....... all of them will tell you (you as in anyone) that you know when the tire is about to come up and how much throttle tends to pull it up....

Not defending the cop.

Oh please. A liter bike will pull a tire without even trying.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I think any fool on a bike (being wreckless) will eventualy get what is coming to them for their actions. I just hope we get to see the video of this fool when it happens. I just wanna see the cool sparks his badge makes as he is grinding on it down the street. Potential deadly accident and he gets a slap on the hand. WTF??? im thinking i need to go be a cop, so I have job security forever. go pop a cap in some illegals and then do some stunt work while im on paid vacation. come back and become a chief.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I think any fool on a bike (being wreckless) will eventualy get what is coming to them for their actions. I just hope we get to see the video of this fool when it happens. I just wanna see the cool sparks his badge makes as he is grinding on it down the street. Potential deadly accident and he gets a slap on the hand. WTF??? im thinking i need to go be a cop, so I have job security forever. go pop a cap in some illegals and then do some stunt work while im on paid vacation. come back and become a chief.

Well, Ranger, you know what they say. There's only two kinds of bikes:
    The ones that already went down... And the ones that are going to.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Oh please. A liter bike will pull a tire without even trying.

I had a Honda 100 with some serious mods. It was full on cafe street bored .o15 over with totally trick exhaust, bobbed rear fender, custom paint, I knew exactly the break point where that baby would burn rubber or lift the front tire!

That thing would burn down a Bridgestone like it was sitting in wet concrete.

Last edited:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I think you've all missed the point...

He was riding this way in support of IMPD. He was trying to show you can ride a motorcycle on 56th. street and not get killed. At least once, maybe...

Maybe next week he'll test his vest by shooting himself.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Will people ever learn that when caught red handed it is no time for excuses? The only words out of that chief's mouth should have been that the officers' actions were unacceptable and will be dealt with.

My contractor is the same as this chief. When I point out that something isn't done right, I get a litany of excuses. The moon and stars weren't aligned right, blah, blah, blah. When he and I are both standing there and can see something isn't done right, all I want to hear is "I'll fix it".

bjosephback

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Indy
    Oh come on, he had a helmet on. IMPD has an entire bike stunt team that does this every year.......except they usually close down the road.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Oh come on, he had a helmet on. IMPD has an entire bike stunt team that does this every year.......except they usually close down the road.

I realize that but let Joe Blow pull his front tire 2" off the ground and it's a ticket. He couldn't possibly have control, yada, yada, yada.

They're the only ones professional enough to handle a motorcycle while performing stunts.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhIJOVD8hwY

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I realize that but let Joe Blow pull his front tire 2" off the ground and it's a ticket. He couldn't possibly have control, yada, yada, yada.

They're the only ones professional enough to handle a motorcycle while performing stunts.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhIJOVD8hwY

that video is just too flippin hillarious. I've seen it before, but its always a good laugh "im the only one in this room profesional enough to carry this gun...... bang" LMAO. I bet some of the kids in that class have more gun play than that dumb ass.

I remember a deputy shot himself in the leg with a pistol at atterbury years ago.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Meh, I see morons on FastNFurious bikes doing stupid stuff like riding wheelies between traffic @ 70 mph on 465, doing "Endos" (At least that's what we called them in the 90's when I rode) and Surfing all the damn time around Indy.

I say give the officer a ticket just like any of these other morons get and move along.

Check my Avatar Description for my personal stance on Darwinism.

Top Bottom