• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    Well here is just another fine example of, WHAT WAS HE THINKING.

It appears that the officer in question deemed it appropriate to do motorcycle stunt riding on 56th street.:rolleyes:

The Lawrence Police Cheif Gary Woodruff even describes officer Cantrell as a very sharp, outstanding, solid officer :dunno:

I am so happy that the officer in question received counseling for his behavior.

Lawrence officer caught on tape stunt riding - Local News - Indianapolis, IN - News - msnbc.com

P.S. ................Pardon my spelling error in the title of this posting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    He has some big nads for doing that.... one tiny bunp or something and its over..... props to him haha....... props to him! Yes he was breaking the law and all but still props for being able to do it.

I have seen someone do it for a bush senior motorcade a few years back... one of the other officers said this guy rode like that all the way down 465/70...... said Bush LOVED it.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    There is a thread where one of our members just got a ticket for pulling his front wheel off the ground. There were all manner of replies about how he deserved a ticket. I guess it's one set of rules for us and a different set for them.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    There is a thread where one of our members just got a ticket for pulling his front wheel off the ground. There were all manner of replies about how he deserved a ticket. I guess it's one set of rules for us and a different set for them.

Im sure he will at least get a slap on the hand from the department.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN

........and there still aren't double standards. :rolleyes:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    ........and there still aren't double standards. :rolleyes:

There were many people arguing that if your front wheel is off the ground that you have zero control of the motorcycle. I guess that only applies to Joe Blow rider and not LEO rider. I ride an Ultra Classic. I'm never going to attempt to pull the front wheel on that thing.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I think that if you are a cop and are caught breaking the law that you should get a ticket and or be fired....... how can you enforce the law but you yourself not be held accountable to them when you break them like that?

Any of us none LEO's know what happens when we break the rules at our places of buisness........

Not saying cops don't get in trouble...... just saying in general that it is not to the same standard.

Props the the cop for being able to do that but I hope they stick him in a patrol car yea round for a while...... if not forever.....

Had he recently been to a CVS before performing said stunt? :dunno:

:D

The jokes about CVS and people getting killed are starting to wear really thin......

There were many people arguing that if your front wheel is off the ground that you have zero control of the motorcycle. I guess that only applies to Joe Blow rider and not LEO rider. I ride an Ultra Classic. I'm never going to attempt to pull the front wheel on that thing.

Is it even possible? haha :)

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN

I agree. It is much easier for LEOs on motorcycles to steer with their feet.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    I think that if you are a cop and are caught breaking the law that you should get a ticket and or be fired....... how can you enforce the law but you yourself not be held accountable to them when you break them like that?

Any of us none LEO's know what happens when we break the rules at our places of buisness........

Not saying cops don't get in trouble...... just saying in general that it is not to the same standard.

Props the the cop for being able to do that but I hope they stick him in a patrol car yea round for a while...... if not forever.....

The jokes about CVS and people getting killed are starting to wear really thin......

Patrol car?! That's being too generous. He needs to be cleaning toilets with Bisard.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Who said I was joking? It's called cutting sarcasm.

The double standard bull :poop: is getting deeper and deeper and the unwashed are getting sick of it.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Patrol car?! That's being too generous. He needs to be cleaning toilets with Bisard.

Im trying to keep quiet on Bisard himself untill more comes to light.....

This guy was caugt on camera but I doubt much will be done......

Puting something in his file about taking his work bike away for off duty wreckless behavior would be a hard blow for his career.

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    If you are going to call 911 about a LEO, don't tell them is a LEO.
    Just say there is a biker standing on the seat riding down the road & you don't want to get any closer to see the plate because you don't want to run over him when they wreck.

So what kind of ticket would any other rider get for doing that?

Last edited:

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Just say there is a biker standing on the seat riding down the road & you don't want to get any closer to see the plate because you don't want to run over him when they wreck.

So what kind of ticket would any other rider get for doint that?

The badge would be flashed and chances are that would be the end of it.

I think it would just be a reckless driving ticket........ Im not a LEO though.

Last edited:

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN

So what kind of ticket would any other rider get for doint that?

Reckless driving.

shawkpilot

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2008
    Lawrenceburg

I saw a guy pull a wheelie on an ultra, then round the corner with the wheel up. Got pulled over by a motorcycle cop who said

"you can't do that"

The reply, "yes I can, you just saw me"

"I know, that was cool, don't do it again."

Never got a ticket.

Top Bottom