• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chachi73

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    west burbs
    i love it when tv "journalists" underestimate the person they are interviewing and end up getting so frustrated that their liberal bias spills out!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Can you say she got :owned: and outclassed, and loved it when he stated about lengthy response times, this is exactly how I win almost every anti-gun related question.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Can you say she got :owned: and outclassed, and loved it when he stated about lengthy response times, this is exactly how I win almost every anti-gun related question.

I agree and ya gotta love how he handled it! I didn't watch this vid in the first thread, just now took the time to watch it and he did a great job in defending his decision, our 2nd amendment, and God. :rockwoot::yesway::patriot:

I really wish dad would let me talk him into driving down there to buy our next truck. I could use an AK in the safe...:ar15:

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    i love it when tv "journalists" underestimate the person they are interviewing and end up getting so frustrated that their liberal bias spills out!

They are SAFE to assume that 99% of the people they put on camera for whatever reason can't put together a coherent argument.

I could very well be one of those people, too. However I would like to think not. But if the light shone on me in a nationwide interview I might be ill-prepared.

Stuff like this gets me thinking that while I probably scoffed at the participants during my school age, I now think that it might be wise for me to insist that MY CHILDREN participate in "DEBATE CLUB".

I would like to see debate/speech stepped up from grade school on. I just think that in today's media-centric living, it would do everyone well.

We were all raised to think that writing a LETTER would be sufficient talent to have while and adult. Now, we all need to look and perform well on TV. :)

NWIeng

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Hammond
    Can you say she got :owned: and outclassed, and loved it when he stated about lengthy response times, this is exactly how I win almost every anti-gun related question....

You know you've got an anchor pissed when they're having to interrupt an interviewee who doesn't have a shread of aggravation and isn't raising their voice at all...

Can we get this guy on the site...I know he's from Missouri and all...but he needs a few +1's

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Perfect example of how to debate with a liberal. Sooner or later, they run out of lines from their Mantra.... then they stand before you naked and defenseless.
    He took her to the edge and she JUMPED.:D

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Oh crap... Cathy wants to drive her car down, and trade it in for a truck and an AK47 now, she just wants to buy from this guy LOL.

"You don't have a problem with God, do you?"
    "You don't think God wants us to defend ourselves?"
    "No, they didn't have guns back then, but I do believe Jesus would have carried a sword. But he's so powerful, he didn't need to."

Classic!!

DustinG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    Great video, the anchor thought she could trip him up, but he got her with every question and she was out of words.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    That guys my hero, I wish I could by a truck from him even without the AK47.
    She would not let him answer the question that a semi-automatic rifle is too much, he tried but she went on at about 3:20.

Great to see a guy who can put that liberal snot on her keister.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    He did a great job.
    A couple questions he might have asked are:
    "what do you mean by 'assault weapon'?"
    "what makes you dislike AK-47s?"
    "How are AK-47s different from the guns you grew up with?"
    "have you ever gone shooting?"