• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I saw a hand grenade on that inventory. why the hell do they need a grenade?

Reading comp fail...it's a cs grenade...

Would really like some of those CS paintballs :)

I have a Pepperball gun that I would gladly demonstrate [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] to you.

So, you don't want to know the military gear that LAPD and D Platoon has?:dunno:

I'm confused.

Yes, I would like to know what military gear LAPD has. Gear that only the military uses.

AJBB87

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Here
    I think ya'll are just jealous because the LAPD gets to have all the fun.

Simple.

If it's a military operation, use the military.
    If it's a police operation use the police.

Though some of you will say, "what's the difference," I would personally rather have my local law enforcment handling the "local law enforcement" even if it requires para-military style tactics than calling in the Guard to handle situations like these.

It's kinda hypocritical to be against a police state and then say you'd rather have the military called in isn't it?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Yes, I would like to know what military gear LAPD has.

Not counting the helicopters, armoured cars and speciality weapons (e.g. USWs), Hk54s (MP-5), M4s, M110s (they were in the helicopters on overwatch) and M14s, M16A1s (most modified to semi only), Benelli shotguns, 1911s, M203s and M79s, frags, flashbangs, smoke and gas grenades, etc.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Not counting the helicopters, armoured cars and speciality weapons (e.g. USWs), Hk54s (MP-5), M4s, M110s (they were in the helicopters on overwatch) and M14s, M16A1s (most modified to semi only), Benelli shotguns, 1911s, M203s and M79s, frags, flashbangs, smoke and gas grenades, etc.

Show me a frag grenade used by LAPD (one filled with a high explosive). And the M203s and M79s are used for deploying gas or baton rounds. What is an M110?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Cars don't stop bullets. They might wanna adapt if they get into a real gunfight with someone that knows what they're doing.

I didn't see anything in the video that scared me. I like that they wore police colored uniforms and not camo as to look like military.
    The helicopter fast roping was unnecessary and unsound because of the location they deployed and I laughed but otherwise, I'm not freaked out by the video.

The only thing I have beef with is that I should be able to go buy a post 86 machine gun for under $1k just the same as the cops can. But that's not the cops fault.

Last edited:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    lapd_zps3b085fb8.jpg

HAHAHA! Love it!

SecondhandSnake

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    I didn't read the article to see how it ends, did the LAPD "win"?

Eventually they got the suspect.

...but first they accidentally fired a couple thousand rounds into a couple of old ladies in a pickup delivering newspapers that didn't match the description of the suspect. :):

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    the wife was all up in my sh*t last night so it was a rushed shop. added some bacon, seeing how we're INGO and such.

lapd_zps3b085fb8-1_zps944c06ce.jpg

uberpeck

Marksman
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Mar 2, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Meanwhile:
    Our marines in the Middle East are having their hot meals cut back and are more frequently being served MREs as a main source of nutrition.

The drawdown diet: Marines steamed by loss of hot meal at Afghanistan base - World News

Top 10 Examples of Wasteful Federal Spending in 2012 | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News Blog from The Heritage Foundation

Also, this demonstration, and all the ones to follow, might be used as a way to desensitize the low-information-voters into thinking these gufermint offensives are acceptable (and when I say 'offensives,' I believe they will be exactly that) towards anyone on their 'naughty' list.

Top Bottom