• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • purduepurdy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    That's not a bad price considering the s12 scare with the batf. I belong to the saiga12 forum. Enjoy that new toy. Highly recommend a MD20 drum when you have the funds.

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    That's not a bad price considering the s12 scare with the batf. I belong to the saiga12 forum. Enjoy that new toy. Highly recommend a MD20 drum when you have the funds.
    I got a MD20 2 weeks ago when the ATF brought my attention to the fact that I needed a Saiga 12.:D
    I had seen them for years and thought " an AK shotgun, just what I need to go along with the rifle AK's".....they made me...... Chock up another gun sale to obama and the atf.:rockwoot:

shooter718

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    I picked up a NIB S&W 642 at the show yesterday for $400 OTD. Figured it would make a great valentines day gift for my wife :D

smokestack

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Lafayette
    We went both days. Sold my SigP250 the first day and didn't pick anything else up. We went back today and I traded for a shotgun and bought a G19 outright. Now the better half says she's feeling the love for my Glock, we all know what that means. Oh well at least I get to keep the shotgun.

Top Bottom