• ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I always make it.

I'll be there early Saturday morning after a veggie omelet from Shelly's Cafe.:)

You can carry but have to show clear at the door. I wish they had sand barrels by the doors.

Last edited:

9mm Bill

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Lafayette
    I like to go on Sunday afternoon in hopes that they are more willing to deal instead of packing things back up and taking it home with them. Sometimes it works.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I have been so disappointed with the prices at recent gun shows that I might sit this one out. I have made some good buys at the Lafayette show in the past, but might have to go and find out. So far undecided.

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    The only shows I've been to in Indiana are the 1500, Stout Field, and Tipton. How does the Lafayette show compare to Tipton?

Also, there's a show in Muncie this weekend. Assuming both are about the same distance from me, which would be a better show- Muncie or Lafayette?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I've always had good luck at the Lafayette show, usually ammo, 7.62x39 green tracer, a load of 9mm, .22lr, .45 or even exotic stuff that I shoot (European calibers).

It was at the Lafayette show that I just missed my great white whale a Smith M45 just a few hundred dollars short and the guy would not give me until Monday.

Some day . . . some day you will be mine.:D

GarandMD

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Lafayette
    I'll be going, with flashlight. One never knows what might interest me. I usually bump into some friends which is a plus. Oh.. and I won't forget to say hi to knifelady!

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I'll be going, with flashlight. One never knows what might interest me. I usually bump into some friends which is a plus. Oh.. and I won't forget to say hi to knifelady!

Sorry I will not be there I am trying to recover from a sinus infection and bronchits :(. Please stop by and say hi to Brad.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    If you go take a flashlight to inspect guns with, it is the darkest show I have ever been to. No fault of the vendors but the place it not well lit.
    Yeah, last time I was there(a couple years ago) I got a good deal on my XD, but had the same response.
    The show was in the swine barn of the fairgrounds......guess the little piggys don't need to see one another very well. ;)

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I've gotten a few good deals at this show in the past. I got a parkerized PF9 for $260 at the last one.

A few years ago, I got my best deal ever. A slightly used Savage 10FP .223 for $250 OTD, private sale. :D Still have it. It's most accurate rifle I've ever shot.

Btw, thanks for the heads up. I've missed any ads in the paper about this show.

smokestack

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Lafayette
    We plan on some breakfast at Shelly's and then going over in the morning. I don't miss too many shows there because they are so close to my house. Maybe I can find some opening deals.

Top Bottom