• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Going to kentucky this week end for a little family get a way. Checked all the relevant web sites appears they still accept Indiana LTCH and it also appears they are open carry friendly? Just wonderng if they were indeed open carry friendly and thus dont need to worry if some one recognizes an extra clip on my belt etc. Any one think of any thing else that might be an issue. We dont plan on going any where they serve alcohol, wont be going to any othe places off limits.

Thanks

aafuel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Irish Country
    I have an Indiana LTCH and I am currently stationed at Fort Campbell and I carry mine every where I go except on post. I have never had a problem.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Drove to Florida on vacation in June and open carried in KY at a restaurant and gas station on the way down with no issues and in a gas station and hotel on the return trip with no issues.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Going to kentucky this week end for a little family get a way. Just wonderng if they were indeed open carry friendly and thus dont need to worry if some one recognizes an extra clip on my belt etc.

Thanks

Extra clip on your belt? You mean, like two belt buckles?:):

marv

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Gatchel, IN
    I go to KY regularly and carry all the time. I pocket carry and nobody notices, therefore nobody says anything. Rent-a-cop at the hospital caught the knife in my back pocket once but he missed the pistol in my other pocket. LOL.

Top Bottom