• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • demmons

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    Well went and saw the boys over at KS&E today. Like all other shops they don't have much right now. Great guys very knowagable and friendly. Picked up a Nagant revolver from they been looking at them for some time and couldn't pass on one for $100. :yesway:

shadow shooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Anderson
    went to KS&E on monday looking for a new CZ and they are completely out a couple used 83s mabey 8 taurus and 4 sigmas. ED told me he would have some in shortly two weeks at the most.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Never ever seen Darryl light up, never seen Ed without a lit cigarette. I have gotten many a good deal in there over the years, too bad stock is scarce as they have to sell something to make money, if they could load their shelves they would. Stuff is scarce.

Was in there one time and a kid came in with droopy drawers, and hat with price tag still on it hanging down looking for a "MILLIMETER"...Ed asked him what specificaly he wanted, dude said "I want a Milimeter, Man"

I guess he was looking for a 9MM, but ddint hang around long enough to find out.

Sometimes when his clientel come in, thats a signal for me to get out.
    :draw:

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Never ever seen Darryl light up, never seen Ed without a lit cigarette. I have gotten many a good deal in there over the years, too bad stock is scarce as they have to sell something to make money, if they could load their shelves they would. Stuff is scarce.

Was in there one time and a kid came in with droopy drawers, and hat with price tag still on it hanging down looking for a "MILLIMETER"...Ed asked him what specificaly he wanted, dude said "I want a Milimeter, Man"

I guess he was looking for a 9MM, but ddint hang around long enough to find out.

Sometimes when his clientel come in, thats a signal for me to get out.
    :draw:

I'm surprised Darryl didn't tell him that all they had were "feet" and if he didn't want one in his ace, he should leave!!!!! :rockwoot: :laugh: :patriot:

bouncerclub

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Ive been to KS&E a few times now. Is it just me or are they really hot or cold? By that I mean I personally have bought a pistol, shotgun and probally spent $500 bucks in ammo, and twice they were fairly polite. Other times I get the impression that they'd rather I just never existed. Of the four times I have entered their shop Id say I'm 50/50 on whether I walk out saying I'm not going back. However their prices are usually the best Ive seen so up till now I've returned.

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I think what happens is Ed gets in one of his "manic" moods or something and it gets a little tense for Darryl and so then they interact a little differently with the customers. When Ed is in a good mood then Darryl is happy and they are able to be more interactive with us customers. It probably had nothing to do with you.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    yeah I can see that happening, good point!

I think what happens is Ed gets in one of his "manic" moods or something and it gets a little tense for Darryl and so then they interact a little differently with the customers. When Ed is in a good mood then Darryl is happy and they are able to be more interactive with us customers. It probably had nothing to do with you.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.

:+1: Nail on the head!!! :rockwoot:

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    I went in there the other day to get some ammo. The bigger guy wasn't in a very good mood. He asked me what I wanted and was pretty abrasive. That's ok though, I'll buy my ammo from them instead of Wally World.

amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    First time in KS&E today.Just browsing and checking for 380 ammo-wow-they have plenty of 380 at a Great price!$6 a box less than D#*ks .Ed & Darryl were patient and friendly with wife and I- left $400 poorer with a new KT P3AT and plenty of ammo.:DGood day off .+1 for KS&E

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Here a couple of weeks ago I bought a p3at for 239.00 new. And there ammo is cheap too. But what you've said about the customer service is true. First time I went in it was a bit abrasive, but the second time we chatted for awhile and they were friendly, go figure....

redfireman1969

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    indpls
    i ve bought several guns off these guys they have always been very fair on there prices and went the extra mile to answer any questions they are in my book they are one of the top 4 gun shops in indianapolis , inventory is there only down side but i guess thats happening to all gun shops

Top Bottom