• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jss1956

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Indiana the Armpit
    I'm heading up to Kokomo tomorrow to see mom & dad. Guess I'll stop by and check it out. Don't buy much at shows as most dealers won't take my C&R. My son wants to go as he collects knives. How do I find the famous Knife Lady?

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I'm heading up to Kokomo tomorrow to see mom & dad. Guess I'll stop by and check it out. Don't buy much at shows as most dealers won't take my C&R. My son wants to go as he collects knives. How do I find the famous Knife Lady?

:rolleyes:

When you come into the show, we are towards the end of the second row.....towards the snack bar and bathroom area.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Met Knife lady and Brad at the show. Great people and highly recommended. Picked a really nice S&W lightweight folder from them. The show was at least 250 tables with lots of selection. The crowd was light at first but it was getting crowded by the time I left at 10:30. Lots of people brought firearms for sale or trade. Seemed like more than usual.

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    Was there today and picked up a knife from Brad.

Other than that, I didn't really see a lot. There were a lot of tables, just not much that appealed to me.

But I like my knife.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Met Knife lady and Brad at the show. Great people and highly recommended. Picked a really nice S&W lightweight folder from them. The show was at least 250 tables with lots of selection. The crowd was light at first but it was getting crowded by the time I left at 10:30. Lots of people brought firearms for sale or trade. Seemed like more than usual.

Was there today and picked up a knife from Brad.

Other than that, I didn't really see a lot. There were a lot of tables, just not much that appealed to me.

But I like my knife.

It was really good meeting you guys and we appreciate your business. :yesway:

bobbystoney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    It was great seeing Brad again, and thank you for reassuring me on my purchase. Awesome to finally meet knife lady.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    It was great seeing Brad again, and thank you for reassuring me on my purchase. Awesome to finally meet knife lady.

It was good seeing you again Bobby.....Us knife nuts have to stick together, not very many people would understand your purchase on the big blade that you were carrying around...I'd be more than happy to give you your money back on it.:): That's a great blade you have! :yesway: As far as your purchase there at the show...I really think you did good on it...I believe it might be a very desirable piece in the Bali collectors world.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom