• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Not sure if this is already posted here but really cool. I think this is in Russia or there abouts.

[video=youtube_share;5Rp9dXhlZcE]http://youtu.be/5Rp9dXhlZcE[/video]

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    He hit a girl... Poor friend in the black jacket didn't do anything; looked like he was trying to stop it, lololololo

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Can't see what happens after they disappear into the trees. For all we know they were axed up later.

Either way, got some good hits in there. Russians can fight, if the internet and fighting videos has taught me anything.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    This video is probably 10 years old and the guy doing the ass kicking is a pro boxer if I remember correctly. Great video

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm unclear as to how the knockout game can go "good" (or whether this had anything to do with the knockout game).

....and how convenient that there was a cameraman there to follow the action.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Was it even intentional? Always looked to me like he was gesturing to the fellow he was talking to and accidentally hit her.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    Nice. A pants-down beat-down! "Old" or not, it looks like good, clean sefl-defense: fighting to stop the attack. As soon as they stopped advancing, the knight in rippling jogging suit stopped.

And it certainly looked intentional, almost no moment at all from either until black-shirt appears to give the go-ahead, followed by a wild swing. Looked like a set-up to give the "OOPS" excuse a try.

Throop210

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    Was it even intentional? Always looked to me like he was gesturing to the fellow he was talking to and accidentally hit her.

To me it looks like it was on purpose. You can kind of see him glance over his left shoulder to see them then he just swings his right arm around all awkwardly. Doesnt look like much of a gesture.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Here's an interesting question. Could the other guy, who never attacked the couple have shot the boxer guy? Why or why not?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This well viewed 2009 vid is good for discussion.
    It points out a serious security flaw on the part of the good guy. He was way to close to the BGs didn't put the girl on the opposite side.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It points out a serious security flaw on the part of the good guy. He was way to close to the BGs didn't put the girl on the opposite side.

Ha! I thought that too.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

His tactics were perfect...if this was exactly how it was planned.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Yeah, this video has been around for a long time. Before the "term knockout game" as we know it at least. And I am guessing staged but who knows for sure.

Top Bottom