• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

glocker1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    I have a very nice Kimber CDP II Custom (5") 45acp. In box with papers and factory mag. Gun has some light wear if you look close, but nothing major. Has Ashley Express Big Dot night sights, Wilson Mag well (MSH style, not slip on), and Kimber Logo wood grips. Has single side thumb safety. Approx 700 rounds fired. Looking for a "bobtailed" 1911. Mainly 45acp, but would consider 10mm. Let me know what you have. Thanx for looking.

NO PICTURES

Last edited by a moderator:

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    Man you are really tempting me with that Kimber. I still have the lightweight Colt Bobtail Commander you were interested in before. IS your CDP an alloy framed gun?

glocker1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Yep, nice and light and the Big Dot sights are great for "mature" eyes. I've just got myself fixated on a bobtail.

glocker1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Someone HAs to have a bobtail they want to trade? I had two good offers, but they both disappeared. Third time's the charm!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    If you are referring to me I never changed my mind the first time, plus we never had a deal. Thanks for the Neg Rep too, it was so kind of you. All I wanted was some pics before I committed to a trade 2 hours away.

glocker1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Sorry, I wasn't trying to "ds" anyone, I was serious. I had two offers of bobtails i would really like to have and really hope one of them will change their mind and contact me again for a trade.

glocker1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Closing thread. Too many time wasters on this board. Plus I continue to get "trash talked" in PMs by a member who agreed we would leave each other alone. Guess I was right about him all along. Hard to tell some times if this is Indiana gun owners, or Kentucky gun owners forum.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom