• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Found over on GT, bad taste...... but what the heck.

2crsew4.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    Bad taste? No...bad taste is the fact that I've hefted a few beers tonight in honor of that bloated traitor no longer being a moving force in politics...

The picture is just dark humor.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I come from a long line of Catholic Democrats. They hold the Kennedy's in higher regard than the Pope. Being the token Baptist Republican, I emailed this picture to all of them. Should hear the explosion soon...:D

rjwin1967

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    That's really funny. When you get a chance, you might want to research the actual incident at Chappaquiddick. The recovery diver said Mary Jo Kopechne had positioned herself in an air pocket inside the car and was most likely alive for at least an hour, maybe two. That pretty much made that lying sack of sh*t's story about diving several times to save her a bunch of baloney. He's in front of a different judge now and there won't be any suspended sentence or technicalities.

tatters

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Columbia City
    Teddy should have been in jail a long time for the death of Mary Jo.

That said, I didn't wish the guy dead, I just wish we had some sort of term limits and he had been out on his keester a long time ago.

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    We mourned the death of Charlton Heston. The liberals, meantime, made fun.

We were angered by their insensitivity.

I had no love for Kennedy, though I do respect John Kennedy if for no other reason than his handling of the Cuban Missile Crisis (he didn't back down.)

However, are we going to lower ourselves to the level of the liberals?

For God's sake, folks, let them mourn! We can pick up where we left off after the man's in the ground, both literally and figuratively speaking.

This does not make our position any stronger, and I'm ashamed to see this here.

Josh <><

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    We mourned the death of Charlton Heston. The liberals, meantime, made fun.

We were angered by their insensitivity.

I had no love for Kennedy, though I do respect John Kennedy if for no other reason than his handling of the Cuban Missile Crisis (he didn't back down.)

However, are we going to lower ourselves to the level of the liberals?

For God's sake, folks, let them mourn! We can pick up where we left off after the man's in the ground, both literally and figuratively speaking.

This does not make our position any stronger, and I'm ashamed to see this here.

Josh <><

I understand your concern about the image of this forum. But for the past 40 years, it was almost impossible to speak to anyone about the Kennedy murder. The media and school systems just refused to mention it and a whole generation grew up uninformed of it. Now, the Internet has provided a means where that can now occur.
    I plan on taking advantage of it.

P.S. If Liberals want to compare Heston, Bush, Cheney, etc, to Fat Teddy, I must ask the question: When did any one of them walk away from the scene of an accident where someone they knew was still in the wreckage.....ALIVE.

Top Bottom