• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rotortech

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Sheepdog - I plan on getting the Red Lion fore end and a red dot for my Kel Tec. Not because it needs it, but because I have some extra funds and I want to spend it this way. I will post some pictures when I get it set up.

Well, I did it. Red Lion Precision fore end, Red Lion front sight, Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot Sight, and 1" [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]UTG Medium Profile Riser Mount. I got the cheap red dot just to try it out on this configuration. I knew I needed a riser since I can not get my head down far enough to get a good sight picture with the stock sights. No co-witness without indexing the fore end. I don't see it as a problem

Everything installed and ready to rumble:
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

Now with fore end indexed for folding:

This gun is all about compromises but I really like it much more now. Easy and super quick sight acquisition. No more neck strain. Bonus - the front sight is an AR style and is much better than the stock front sight.

Installation was fairly easy. I just followed the instructions that came with the hardware. The quality of the machined parts from Red Lion is very high. Money well spent.

I haven't had it to the range yet but will try it very soon.:D

uberpeck

Marksman
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Mar 2, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    A fun firearm to have; the women in my family also find it easy to shoot. Replaced the sights and forend with Red Lion Precision parts. Shoots 1.5" MOA at 50 yards, off hand. This one is my G17 version.

1zdpc8.jpg

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    3yKRGBQgz0aDqURlnhZYg__-aHT5ERalh7RFfKAFNw=w834-h625-no

Ok finally got around to a post of this. Fits great in a backpack. Has the RedLion rotating forend and replacement front sight... (MEGA Difference... hated the other one). also includes the Tacticool cover on the back end as well as the recoil buffer dampener. Red/green multi recticle signt (yes it was cheap but it was also VERY small which going with anything larger seemed to defeat the purpose of the gun. )

Note the Stretch rubber Packmeyr rubber grip. This not only gives a better "feel" but also holds the two plastic halves solidly together around the magazine...

Strap also of course... fun shooter and no mishaps since the other thread where it did not go fully into battery and blew the cartridge out the side of the breech...

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Just put my Red Lion forend w/ two rails and new front sight on order. I'd looked before, but never found both in-stock until today. Wasn't planning on this purchase, but I know it'll be well worth it when installed & sighted in!

Thanks for the pics of inspiration, guys! LoL

ROTORTECH - Wondering about the stainless look you have... Factory?

Top Bottom