• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    Has anybody seen the new Kel Tec PMR 30 in stock anywhere? I heard they have started shipping, and I'd like to check one out. I was told that somebody had one listed on Gunbroker for $600.:rolleyes: Bud's has them listed as "out of stock", for $287. :dunno:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I think everyone that has them listed as "OOS", like Bud's and CDNN just hasn't gotten any IN stock yet... But probably placed a several-hundred piece order.

I'm not sure they've shipped from KT, yet.

I think that I'd like to handle one myself, actually. While I probably wouldn't buy one of the first ones, I may very well look into one in a few years after "bugs" have been worked out.

-J-

bRAD

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    They aren't in stock anywhere yet because Keltec has not released them. Keltec has a bad habit of hyping a product and then not releasing it for almost a year afterwards. Similar to what happened with the PF9 and PLR16. Just be patient and they will eventually start trickling onto the market.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'm looking forward to seeing them out. I prob won't buy one for a while after they do come out though. That way they can work the bugs out. But I will have one someday!

dagibson1507

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Muncie, IN
    I plan on getting one whenever i can get my hands on one. Looks like a long wait. Wondering though if they arent out yet how is there a couple on gunbroker?

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Galveston
    I plan on getting one whenever i can get my hands on one. Looks like a long wait. Wondering though if they arent out yet how is there a couple on gunbroker?
    I saw one on GunBroker this morning, from Florida, so it appears that they're starting to ship! Realistically, most dealers that get them will have them late this week or next week.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I am also waiting on Duke Nukem Forever.

They finally stated last year that it is never happening and the lawsuits started. It was actually programmed 2 or 3 times, they just never released, because they built up such an expectation for it that other games kept passing them by. Saw a leaked copy of the second version in progress, years later, from a developer I knew that worked on it.

Top Bottom