• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndianasFinest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Salem
    I carried one for a couple of years. Not a target gun or real fun to shoot, but it served me well as a carry gun. Never had any problems with it functioning.

jamstutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Berne
    10 shot 9mm in a very compact package.

Not what I would call a target gun, but the Kel-Tec P-11's I've shot and owned have been reliable and easy to carry. The only reason I got rid of mine was the fact that I couldn't find any laser sights for it that I liked.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Had one did ok with it functioning couldn't get used to the trigger pull though. But it went bang every time and the price was right.

Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    I have one, been my CC gun for about a year. Conceals well with a good IWB holster and you never know its there, neither does any one else. Very light as well.

Some require a fluff and buff as said earlier. I went ahead and done mine before going to the range and have not had any issues with it feeding or FTF. I would suggest polishing the feed ramp though, they are pretty rough from the factory.

Like others have said, they are not a range gun. But they gobang when you pull the trigger. The trigger pull is loooooooong, very long. But after a few rounds you get used to it. I have the mag extender for my extra mags but keep a stock mag in when i am carrying it. I have a metal guide rod for mine as well, but if you plan on shooting quite a bit you may want to keep the plastic one in it as some have had issues with themetal guide rod wearing the hole out by the muzzle.

Accuracy is not one of its finer points. But Ican hit a 8.5x11 piece of paper at 7 yards and that is all I expected of it.

kc9djn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    Northwest Indiana
    I have owned a P-11 for several years. Great self defense carry weapon. I had jamming issues with the gun at one time. I sent it off to Kel-Tek, they took care of all the issues, and works great.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I owned and carried one for a little over a year...this was a few years ago, now.

I bought it used from Bradis. I don't remember a single thing wrong with mine. There MAY have been some light primer strikes, though. Something tickles my memory about S&B FMJ ammo not liking the small/fast hammer of the P11.

It was accurate enough for it's intended purpose.

Carried like a dream, too. I wore mine in a High Noon Holster's Split Decision. It was so light, even fully loaded, that I often forgot that I had it with me.

Reassembly was a little tricky at first, but once I learned...piece of cake.

-J-

mrbunky

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    clark co
    if you own a keltec you should join ktog or keltec owners group.more info than any other place.and the friendliest folks you will ever meet

P-Shooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Indianapolis

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Trigger pull is meh, but can get used to it quickly. I liked mine, carried EXTREMELY well.

For fun, go get yourself some Smith model 59 mags. You can carry one as an extra and have a TON more ammo on hand than a factory mag. Only thing is: Due to the slide velocity (very fast), you will need to upgrade the factory Smith mag spring with a +10% power one from Wolff. The rounds can't come to bear quick enough with the factory Smith mag spring.

Top Bottom