• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sigasaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Plainfield
    They have the ability, but it doesn't mean that they have a restiction. You would have to verify through your company. From my interpretation they have the ability to impose a ban.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Looks like it's not illegal in a criminal sense but they can fire you for it if they want, just not bring charges.

Sigasaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Plainfield
    Looks like it's not illegal in a criminal sense but they can fire you for it if they want, just not bring charges.

That's what I gather from it all. Really would need some clarification on the matter I am not certain that they can't impose criminal charges. Kirk Freeman is very legal savvy he could possibly shed some light on the subject.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    "They"? You mean the company? The company cannot prosecute you for anything criminally.:D

However, the Prosecuting Attorney could file Criminal Trespass. I've never seen it in 16 years but if we are just free associating then potentially Criminal Trespass.

If your employer is the federal government then you face the entire panoply of the United States Code or the UCMJ depending on: where you are or which agency you are with.

Top Bottom