• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    I have been hearing prices all across the spectrum. The several gun shops I've talked to or visited this weekend do not have them in stock and wouldn't give me a price. There was on at Gander Mtn in Castleton last week for $714. Bradis says they have the Cw9 in stock for $516.

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I have been hearing prices all across the spectrum. The several gun shops I've talked to or visited this weekend do not have them in stock and wouldn't give me a price. There was on at Gander Mtn in Castleton last week for $714. Bradis says they have the Cw9 in stock for $516.

Figure around $750.00 for a PM-9 NIB, and I might be low, Kahr's website lists the MSRP at $999.00 The one at Gander Mtn. was it used?
    The CW-9 I've never priced one so I don't know. :dunno:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Kahr is known for their compact, but pricey guns. The CW-x models are their entry models and are commonly ~$200 cheaper than the others. The differences are largely cosmetic, but the specifics are located here. I got my CW-9 for ~$400 at Plainfield Shooting Supply a couple of months ago.

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Just got a new PM9 online. Including shipping and FFL transfer - $693
    This was the higher end model with the blackened DLC slide and factory installed night sites (MSRP $958 - Kahr Arms / 9mm Models / PM9 Series).
    On the same site on the same day there was another one just like it from a different dealer for $100 more. Might have been able to get it for less but the shops I talked to locally couldn't say when they could get one in especialy that model.

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    I'm starting to rething this. That is a pricey piece for what it is. I could go Keltec for a lot cheaper but I absolutely hate the trigger on those. I like how the PM9 resembles a tiny little Glock that blasts out a 9mm round. Dammit. :dunno:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    The Pm 9 does run about $700.00 if you look around you should be able to find a CW 9 for around $400.00 or so, I bought my CW 9 about 6 months ago for $350.00 used but in really nice shape, they are great guns I like the CW 9 better because it is lighter, and easyer to carry all day, check out Auction Arms.com or Gunbroker.com

Agent 007

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    I'm starting to rething this. That is a pricey piece for what it is. I could go Keltec for a lot cheaper but I absolutely hate the trigger on those. I like how the PM9 resembles a tiny little Glock that blasts out a 9mm round. Dammit. :dunno:

The Kel Tec PF9 is nowhere near the quality of a Kahr PM9. The Kahr is expensive, but worth it. Who else makes a pocket sized 9mm with 6+1 capacity, an awesome trigger and real sights? The Kahr is in a league all its own. The only thing that comes close is the Walther PPS, but even that small pistol is bigger and heavier than the Kahr.

The Kahr is worth every penny, and the PM9 in particular holds its value very well. I've never seen one under $500, even used.

If you don't intend to pocket carry, do your wallet a favor and get the CW9. It's a little taller, and a little longer, but is the perfect single stack 9mm for IWB carry. You could do pocket carry in a pinch, with the right pair of pants. And while I like Bradis gun shop, they are WAY out of line at $516 for a CW9. Plainfield Shooting Supply sells them new for a little over $400, and Elmore's in Greenwood has a used one for $400. I think I've seen them at Beech Grove Firearms for around $429 or thereabouts, but don't hold me to that. Over $500 for any CW model is nuts.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

There are BIG price differences between the CW9 and the PM9. The PM series guns are some of their best, lightest, smallest guns and carries the higher prices than most of the other Kahr models. Even within the PM line up there are differences in prices depending on the options. A PM9 for $714 is not a bad price for a black PM9 with standard sights, not a great price. $650 would be a lot better price for a basic black PM9 . . . if you could find one. They are hard to get right now. For a stainless upper without the black finish the price would be a bit lower. For either one with night sights you'd add another $80 to $90 onto the gun.

glockguy07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    There are BIG price differences between the CW9 and the PM9. The PM series guns are some of their best, lightest, smallest guns and carries the higher prices than most of the other Kahr models. Even within the PM line up there are differences in prices depending on the options. A PM9 for $714 is not a bad price for a black PM9 with standard sights, not a great price. $650 would be a lot better price for a basic black PM9 . . . if you could find one. They are hard to get right now. For a stainless upper without the black finish the price would be a bit lower. For either one with night sights you'd add another $80 to $90 onto the gun.

Gander Mtn, in Merrillville has a new PM9 in stock for $799 + tax.:n00b:

ETA: If you want a Kahr P9 w/ night sights just let me know.

Old Salt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2008
    Avon
    Two months ago I bought a new black PM9 at Plainfield Shooting Supplies for $649, Two tone was $629. As of last week they had a used, like new, black PM9 for around $550. Give them a call, if you want one, they will set one back for you.

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    Two months ago I bought a new black PM9 at Plainfield Shooting Supplies for $649, Two tone was $629. As of last week they had a used, like new, black PM9 for around $550. Give them a call, if you want one, they will set one back for you.

Beech Grove Firearms was supposed to call me today with a price, but I never heard from them. I'm going to stop by KS&E and see what they can do then swing to PSS. :yesway:

Agent 007

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    Beech Grove Firearms had 1 CW9 and 1 CW40 in stock today, they just got them in. They are $419.00. Well, the CW9 was $419....sorry, it's in my safe now! :) Awesome little carry pistols, 8 rounds of 9mm JHP will get the job done. I had one about a year ago and foolishly traded it off. Glad to have one back in the stable! It's my only 9mm.

drd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Westfield

I've found Grn Mtn to be high. Got my Kahr PM 9 Black last month at Plainfield Shooting Supplies. I am the second owner of the pistol that was never shot so it had to be sold as used for $600. That was fine with me. Even their prices on new PM9s were reasonable, around $650. Prices changing over night so these could be low this month. Look around some times you just luck out and get a deal out there. It's a sellers market. I love the PM9 and would have paid $150 more if I had to.

Just got a Desantis Superfly pocket holster for my PM9 and like the way it fits and feels.

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    Well, I went to PSS today and was disappointed. First off, some nice guy named Bob introduced himself when I walked in the door. He even had the nerve to ask if he could help. I asked him if he had any Kahr PM9s. He said he had several. He let me inspect the gun, what nerve. It was a reasonable price, the humanity. The next thing I know I'm going to the bank across the street and withdrawing money. For reasons I can't understand I hand the money to Bob. Now I have a brand new Kahr PM9 in layaway. :D

Price was $629 + tax. They have the best selection of any other shop I've been to. I imagine I will be doing a lot of business with them in the future.

Bob also asked if I wanted an AR. Told him not today. He has 74 of them if anyone is interested. :ar15:

Old Salt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2008
    Avon
    I'm glad you checked PSS out. Most of us really like Bob, his selection, and prices. Congrats on the new pistol.

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Well, I went to PSS today and was disappointed. First off, some nice guy named Bob introduced himself when I walked in the door. He even had the nerve to ask if he could help. I asked him if he had any Kahr PM9s. He said he had several. He let me inspect the gun, what nerve. It was a reasonable price, the humanity. The next thing I know I'm going to the bank across the street and withdrawing money. For reasons I can't understand I hand the money to Bob. Now I have a brand new Kahr PM9 in layaway. :D

Price was $629 + tax. They have the best selection of any other shop I've been to. I imagine I will be doing a lot of business with them in the future.

Bob also asked if I wanted an AR. Told him not today. He has 74 of them if anyone is interested. :ar15:

Congrats on the buy, :yesway: great price it's hard to beat Bob's prices, JMO, keep it well oiled.

Top Bottom