• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eric05

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    New Palestine
    I just bought a Kahr CW9 and I'm looking for a IWB holster for it. I also would like a holster pouch so I can carry an extra mag. I know Galco makes one that is attached but I'm not sure they make the right fit. Any suggestions??

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I'd suggest that you separate your handgun from your mag carrier(s) - i.e. use a holster for your CW9 and a separate, dedicated mag carrier or carriers.

It improves reload ergonomics and gives you flexibility when it comes to positioning your tools.

How are you wanting to IWB carry? Strong side hip? Appendix? Cross draw? Etc.

Eric05

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    New Palestine
    I'd suggest that you separate your handgun from your mag carrier(s) - i.e. use a holster for your CW9 and a separate, dedicated mag carrier or carriers.

It improves reload ergonomics and gives you flexibility when it comes to positioning your tools.

How are you wanting to IWB carry? Strong side hip? Appendix? Cross draw? Etc.

Looking at carrying on my right hip eiather at 2-5 o'clock.

And I have thought about the seperating my mag carriers. If they are attached to my holster I would be caught having to use my left hand and cross my body to reload in stead of maybe having my mag(s) on my left side where they are easier to reach.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    i bought a blade tech for my pm9 about a month ago. They're shipping it today. It got good reviews.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    From 3-5 you'll probably want a little cant. From 12-3 you'll probably want a straight drop. At least this is the most common. So, you're potentially needing 2 different holsters, 1 that has adjustable cant, or 1 non adjustable and just dealing with the lack of an optimal angle in different positions.

You've got the idea on one of the difficulties those combined holster/mag pouch setups can introduce.

Eric05

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    New Palestine
    After carrying today I realized I need some adjustability from 3 to 5. I was using a straight drop Blackhawk and it felt awkward with the handle poking out of my shirt

Top Bottom