• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hillbilly 41

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    was in bgf earlier couldnot belive the people in there

went to braddis after that found sig 239 9mm 749.00 they mark them up when they get a run like this how ever gas was 2.87 a gallon so worked out good .gonna be harder to find the one gun youve wanted but waited to get like i did .good luck

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    was in bgf earlier couldnot belive the people in there

went to braddis after that found sig 239 9mm 749.00 they mark them up when they get a run like this how ever gas was 2.87 a gallon so worked out good .gonna be harder to find the one gun youve wanted but waited to get like i did .good luck

Accusing Bradis of jacking prices? I don't think you know Bradis very well. In my 2 minutes of online searching I couldn't find a new Sig 239 for less than $749, most were 20-40 dollars more.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    I have never been to Bradis, a little to far from my house. I did hear from a LGS that suppliers had new price sheets. This is why some shop may have increased their prices.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Accusing Bradis of jacking prices? I don't think you know Bradis very well. In my 2 minutes of online searching I couldn't find a new Sig 239 for less than $749, most were 20-40 dollars more.

like when they sold 6920s for $1650 or WASRs for $500+ in 2009?

supply and demand. i've gotten some great deals and good customer service there, but don't be so naive.

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    like when they sold 6920s for $1650 or WASRs for $500+ in 2009?

supply and demand. i've gotten some great deals and good customer service there, but don't be so naive.

You're quick to place the blame on the store, how do you know they weren't passing on higher pricing from their supplier?

Don't be so quick to point fingers unless you know the whole truth.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    You're quick to place the blame on the store, how do you know they weren't passing on higher pricing from their supplier?

Don't be so quick to point fingers unless you know the whole truth.

because i bought a WASR from Classic Arms for $380? :laugh:

I'm not "blaming" anyone. It's capitalism, baby and I'm all for it.

giovani

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    A couple of months from now the gun shops might be kicking themselves for letting go of these guns this cheap.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    As a previous store owner I would rather have empty shelves knowing I didn't price gouge then having full shelves and extra expected profit. Customer service carries long after the sale. When the distributor raises their prices you raise yours. Keep in mind there are 3 prices for a retailer: wholesale/distributor, retail-MAP and retail-MSRP. As consumers we are used to paying MAP or lower and hardly ever MSRP. When we do pay MSRP we generally complain and *****.

Top Bottom