• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    I picked up Waffen Works AK-74 from the guys at 21st Century. I was told Ill love it when I picked it out. Appears to be a solid build. I cant wait to get to the range to try it out. Total price out the door was $853 with the rifle one mag and 1080 rounds of 5.45X39mm ammo. I originally wanted an Arsenal SGL but I think I will be much happier with this. Now im wondering if I should do some form of optic, but that will come after I get more mags. Is the furniture on all AKs the same cause eventually Id like to change to wood furniture (thats what I like deal with it)probably russian red :D. Now that im a new 74 owner lets see yours.

s6rqzp.jpg

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Congrats, the Waffen Werks rifles are great rifles. Looking forward to your first range report.

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    The easiest way to build one is from scratch using a parts kit on a virgin receiver. The Bulgarian parts kits are getting hard to find, and ones with an original chrome lined barrel are the most expensive right now.

trigger_happy57

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    indy
    congrats on the 74 nice looking rifle i havent got to shoot one myself but my buddies dad has one and showed it to me i def drooled nice looking guns cheap to shoot and feel great looking forward to getting one myself and seeing how they shoot.

Top Bottom