I have two of these (1995 vintage) sitting in my basement

8fdbc0ac-16a9-4951-a5d6-818d6578613d.jpg

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Same can be said for toilet water... I'd just as soon not drink something that I have to "develop a taste for"; and then to drink it enough that you eventually like it.

-J-

I'm not saying that you should drink something you don't like. Sockmonkey used to not like beer because she'd never had good beer. She used to not like any kind of alcohol. It wasn't until a little experimentation and tasting that she finally found something she likes. Beer, wine, liquor, there's something out there that you might enjoy.

Don't waste money on bad beer trying to force yourself into liking it, go taste a variety until you find one that does taste good to you.

Or don't drink at all and leave more for those of us who do enjoy having a beer once in a while.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    this is what i did. great fermentations on 56th street has a 1 hour ipa thats a clone of dogfish heads 60 minute. makes about 50 12oz bottles for about 50 bucks.

First, :welcome:

Second, There's a lot of homebrewers and shooters on this forum. Anita or any of the fine people at Great Fermentations can help.

Top Bottom