• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    There are plenty who wok and don't qualify for all the free stuff that are poor.

No one in this country wakes up in the morning and wonders if they're going to eat that day. In the poorest trailer park around here, people have plasma televisions and smart phones. They aren't poor.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Exactly. I didn't see anyone on the video in need, what I see are a bunch of people who want. They should be told to want in one hand, **** in the other and see which one fills up first. Selfish, lazy and ignorant is no way to go through life.
    Meh...
    It's a lifestyle passed down from one lazy, ignorant, uneducated generation to the next lazy, ignorant, uneducated generation ever since they realized that working was for the middle class suckers and the Gubment will give them everything.
    As long as they keep voting the Dems in. :rolleyes:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Meh...
    It's a lifestyle passed down from one lazy, ignorant, uneducated generation to the next lazy, ignorant, uneducated generation ever since they realized that working was for the middle class suckers and the Gubment will give them everything.
    As long as they keep voting the Dems in. :rolleyes:

I work and pay tax, so why should I give these clowns stuff I can't afford myself?

And the government is worried about an AWB...

We're heading to hell in a handbasket.

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    Given the last election results, the moochers own the place. If there ever is a nation wide disaster, God help the good people of this country, because they will all be in the fight of their lives against the EBT card swiping locusts.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I work and pay tax, so why should I give these clowns stuff I can't afford myself?

And the government is worried about an AWB...

We're heading to hell in a handbasket.
    Because, like most of us here, you're one of the "privileged" class who should feel guilty about how other people were treated in the Ante Bellum South.
    It's our "duty" to make reparations for offenses that happened over 150 years ago. :rolleyes:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I shared this on twitter. Got the following response:

"How do you hold such a broad brush and swing it? It looks way too heavy to even lift from over here, sir. Do the actions of entitled loafers give us license to let legitimately needy people die in the street? Who gets to draw that line? I'm sure there are bad actors in the world, but the elderly lady with the O2 tank from the clip - probably not buying rims w/her EBT"
    Since there was no violence in the clip and lots of sob stories, I don't see this clip compelling anyone to change their mind about entitlements.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Because, like most of us here, you're one of the "privileged" class who should feel guilty about how other people were treated in the Ante Bellum South.
    It's our "duty" to make reparations for offenses that happened over 150 years ago. :rolleyes:

Strangely enough none of my family was living in the US before 1880. But I'm sure they played some role in oppression, living as they did on hardscrabble farms in northern Europe and getting conscripted to fight in various forgotten wars.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Two people working 40 hours a week at a fast food joint and living within their means could easily afford a 1 bedroom apartment and enough food for themselves. The phuck..

I'm going to say this is entirely dependent on where you live. Two adults working 40 hrs a week at minimum wage will bring in $2320, gross.

Property categories | Suffolk | The Long Island Apartment Finder

1 bedrooms go for about $1200/mo average. Cheapest one on that page is a grand a month. That's just the roof. No utilities. Now, it's no one's fault but their own in most cases if they can't find better employment than McD's. But they certainly ain't gonna make it here on just those two incomes. If one or both worked two 40hr/wk jobs maybe.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I haven't made minimum wage since I was 16, and then for about 3 months until I proved I was worth more. If you don't make more than that....well, it's not society's fault.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Strangely enough none of my family was living in the US before 1880. But I'm sure they played some role in oppression, living as they did on hardscrabble farms in northern Europe and getting conscripted to fight in various forgotten wars.
    That's irrelevant.....
    You live here now.
    As a born member of the "privileged" class you are duty bound to make amends for the transgressions of the "privileged" class that lived here before the Civil War.
    Sucks to be us, doesn't it??

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Memorable quote from the video... "when the people here found out that they wouldn't help" that's when the trouble started. I was taught that one asked for help; that help was dependent upon the one who was being asked. They had the option of helping or not helping. When "help" becomes expected, enabling has occurred.

Given the last election results, the moochers own the place. If there ever is a nation wide disaster, God help the good people of this country, because they will all be in the fight of their lives against the EBT card swiping locusts.

All very true. This leaves me with only one question: When can these people no longer be said to be moochers because the situation has shifted sufficiently that they have become pirates? I anticipate little disagreement with the belief that involuntary giving constitutes larceny, but when it reaches the point at which the republic is functioning as a true democracy and those on the dole exceed 50% of the population, they are not begging, but rather demanding.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    The problem is that they think they are above manual labor. You could give them full tuition to a two year trade school, but if it involved physical labor they'd out right refuse. It isn't a new story.

I know a 93 or so year old man who lived in rural Indiana during the depression. They would go into town with a truck and drive by the line of people waiting for a government hand out. They'd offer them a decent wage per bushel to pick crops in the fields. Did they take it? Nope, it was easier to wait in line for that block of cheese or loaf of bread than earn an honest and decent wage. We are dealing with the same thing but the problem is that it is magnitudes of scale larger now.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    The problem is that they think they are above manual labor. You could give them full tuition to a two year trade school, but if it involved physical labor they'd out right refuse. It isn't a new story.

I know a 93 or so year old man who lived in rural Indiana during the depression. They would go into town with a truck and drive by the line of people waiting for a government hand out. They'd offer them a decent wage per bushel to pick crops in the fields. Did they take it? Nope, it was easier to wait in line for that block of cheese or loaf of bread than earn an honest and decent wage. We are dealing with the same thing but the problem is that it is magnitudes of scale larger now.

No, this only affects urbanites.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    When the feds, cuts back on welfare, this is what's going to happened, & these takers will loot, car jack & do a home invasion just to be able to survive, some make sure you have plenty of mags & ammo

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    When the feds, cuts back on welfare, this is what's going to happened, & these takers will loot, car jack & do a home invasion just to be able to survive, some make sure you have plenty of mags & ammo

Good point. We can't make attackers religious, but we can make them holey!

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I'm going to say this is entirely dependent on where you live. Two adults working 40 hrs a week at minimum wage will bring in $2320, gross.

Property categories | Suffolk | The Long Island Apartment Finder

1 bedrooms go for about $1200/mo average. Cheapest one on that page is a grand a month. That's just the roof. No utilities. Now, it's no one's fault but their own in most cases if they can't find better employment than McD's. But they certainly ain't gonna make it here on just those two incomes. If one or both worked two 40hr/wk jobs maybe.

Reminds me of the story of the teenager that asked a farmer for a summer job. The farmer said sure, I need help in the fields. The boy asked how much the job paid to which the farmer replied "I'll pay you what you're worth". The boy shook his head and said "I won't work for that" and left.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Imagine if the same effort was putting into applying for jobs or attending job fairs.

Straighten up! We can't be interfering with these duly purchased votes. They belong to the Democrats and that's the way it is! (apply purple as needed)

Top Bottom