Joe Rogan: ‘If Michelle Obama runs [against Trump], she wins’ Obama best president in our lifetime

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • armac6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2021
    Indianapolis
    The former UFC commentator and host of “The Joe Rogan Experience” on Spotify SPOT has gone viral for speculating that former first lady Michelle Obama would beat Donald Trump in 2024 if President Joe Biden didn’t run for re-election.

“I really believe if Michelle Obama runs, she wins,” Rogan said during his Christmas Eve episode. “She’s great, she’s intelligent, she’s articulate, she’s the wife of the best president that we have had in our lifetime in terms of, like, a representative of intelligent, articulate people.”
    He also said that a ticket with Obama and Kamala Harris as vice president would provide “a double dose of diversity.”

iu

Michelle Obama would be the greatest leader in history.
    :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Her husband was the greatest president in our lifetime...
    iu

:cowbell::cowbell::cowbell::cowbell::cowbell::cowbell:

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I don't find this surprising at all. If you listen to his podcasts, it is obvious that Rogan is not a conservative, and never has been.

Rogan has guests from every political perspective on his show, treats them with dignity, and asks them questions with an open mind. It is what makes him interesting to listen to. Sadly, it also makes him such a contrast to the typical media that people from both sides often mistake him as a conservative.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I don't think he was making it up. He's always spoken well of the Obama's.
    Yes he has. Nothing new there. Pretty sure he's actually advocating for a Moochelle/Harris ticket by the way he speaks. It's not for me, that's for sure.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I don't find this surprising at all. If you listen to his podcasts, it is obvious that Rogan is not a conservative, and never has been.

Rogan has guests from every political perspective on his show, treats them with dignity, and asks them questions with an open mind. It is what makes him interesting to listen to. Sadly, it also makes him such a contrast to the typical media that people from both sides often mistake him as a conservative.
    This is what his podcast has going for him and why he garners a large listening audience. It's no secret to anyone paying attention though that he does not identify as a conservative.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Yes he has. Nothing new there. Pretty sure he's actually advocating for a Moochelle/Harris ticket by the way he speaks. It's not for me, that's for sure.
    One of the oldest of all curses to a tribe, clan or nation was "may you be ruled by women" .

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    I don't get all the "love" Joe Rogan gets from conservatives (just overhearing conversations), he may not be as far left as he once was, but he's still very left.
    I don’t get all the “love” for everything he says. He’s an unfunny comic, a self-important stoner with serious daddy issues. However he seems to jump into everything with two feet, and he was at the forefront of the modern long form interview podcast, clearly an unfilled need in a public restricted to sound bites. And thus managed to score some interesting guests and *they’re* the ones who are interesting to listen to. i’ve heard some very compelling talk from guests on his show, but, good or bad, those come with the price of listening to whatever comes out of Rogan’s mouth.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I don’t get all the “love” for everything he says. He’s an unfunny comic, a self-important stoner with serious daddy issues. However he seems to jump into everything with two feet, and he was at the forefront of the modern long form interview podcast, clearly an unfilled need in a public restricted to sound bites. And thus managed to score some interesting guests and *they’re* the ones who are interesting to listen to. i’ve heard some very compelling talk from guests on his show, but, good or bad, those come with the price of listening to whatever comes out of Rogan’s mouth.
    I'm with you. If I'm going to listen to a particular Rogan podcast I'm doing so because I want to listen to what his guest has to say. I don't tune in solely for what Rogan has to say.

If he had no guests of interest to me, I wouldn't tune in at all.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    She's just another chicago machine cog, as if we need more of that in dc.:ugh:

Coals to Newcastle

Top Bottom