• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    :ingo:Melensdad - thanks for hosting a great event. The cigars, music and camaraderie were outstanding.
    It was great meeting everyone. When I got home my Son returned the the lecture about never meeting anyone you meet online.........good thing I was armed. Since we all have goals, mine it to be promoted from a Hillbilly to a Hick for the next event.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    :ingo:Melensdad - thanks for hosting a great event. The cigars, music and camaraderie were outstanding.
    It was great meeting everyone. When I got home my Son returned the the lecture about never meeting anyone you meet online.........good thing I was armed. Since we all have goals, mine it to be promoted from a Hillbilly to a Hick for the next event.
    Thanks, I'm glad to be able to do it. The MEET & SHOOTS we have in the summer are great places to meet up with INGO members and enjoying a day outside, these OPEN CARRY NIGHTS are nice for talking and swapping stories, trading parts, etc.

Thanks to bob for allowing us hillbillys and rednecks a place to coonfinger each others guns and generally shot the *****. What a great time. I wanna suggest name tags for future events, getting kinda big! (Good thing for sure)
    Btw, what was the name if that sight we put on? I have a memory of a gnat :dunno:

Most members attending the NWI INGO Open Carry Night were probably unaware of the delicate surgery that was taking place in the back of the cigar lounge when Kevin was putting an unusual gunsight onto a Glock.

The sight is designed to do a couple different things. It helps cross-eye dominant shooters shoot better and faster. It also allows you to keep both eyes open when shooting.

I took some photos and have posted a preliminary review of the sight, but as it was installed last night I didn't get a chance to actually shoot the gun with this sight.

LINK TO MY REVIEW on INGO => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...oth_eyes_for_pistol_shooting.html#post3745323

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    The Big Dipper plotting his revenge?

image_zps3f5f6fe3.jpg

Bruh-haha ha .... Its only a Conspiracy if there are three or more... Otherwise... Its just an "agreement"

White shirt and all.... Almost Ghost of Smoke!

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    A Pleasant SECOND on the "aftervisit" with Ghost, Mrs. Ghost,
    and Sheep-puppyaka BullFrog4ever(you know that one is gonna Stick? dont you.... ) , at TILTED KILT in M'Ville... -

Amazing... three with clear open carry and and no guns lept out of their OC positions and started firing on their own...:runaway::runaway::runaway: Dont they know those are evil black guns...?

Good food, good conversation... good time...

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Couple days late posting this, but just wanted to say thank you to Melensdad for hosting the event. :thumbsup:

Great turnout, and was nice to finally put a face to some of the INGO names too!

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    The one we had at Blythe's was a really good time, but I don't know if it will be as much fun with empty shelves...

B.Obama, top gun and ammo salesman of the year... 2012............. The one man responsible for putting more guns into public citizens hands than any one else in history.
    Well he did have help from Feinstein, maybe she gets a commission...

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I'll have to check a calendar. I'm going out of town at the end of March/early April. Not sure if we have any events are already scheduled that we can piggy back onto or if I'll have to find someone to sponsor an event for us?

If the lovely lady holding the 500 will be there i'll take the day off even if its on a Thursday. But you gotta hook me up!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Someone was talking to me about a gun bag, that was a sport bag. It wasn't tacticool.
    Who was that? And what bag was it??
    We were talking about a Keltec sub 2000.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom