• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    This Hoss guy is worrying about weapon retention? What type of holster is he wearing?!

Hoss is an attention-starved douchebag. He's the guy that walks around town carrying an AK 47 with a video camera and j***es his pants as soon as the cops show up so he can validate his life by posting the coverage on youtube.

Last edited:

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Bland and no bickering. I'm actually pleasantly surprised by this "new Yeager." Representing the community much better than he had been at least.

I was expecting him to argue against OC more, but it seems as though he's not actually "against OC" so much as long as you're responsibly OCing.:dunno:

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    With his weird neo-Nazi "skinhead" look and tattoos down one arm I bet he scares some people that see him, but my guess is he doesn't care. Yet he is worried about a well-dressed, responsible OCer scaring someone?

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    With his weird neo-Nazi "skinhead" look and tattoos down one arm I bet he scares some people that see him, but my guess is he doesn't care. Yet he is worried about a well-dressed, responsible OCer scaring someone?
    Good point. Although, I don't really care about tats and hair style. If that were the case there are thousands of grunts/vets that will scare the :poop: out of people in the civilian world merely by appearance because tats and short hair are just a part of the "cultural norm" in that field. :twocents:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Bland and no bickering. I'm actually pleasantly surprised by this "new Yeager." Representing the community much better than he had been at least.

I was expecting him to argue against OC more, but it seems as though he's not actually "against OC" so much as long as you're responsibly OCing.:dunno:

Well he had a big pro-OC guy next to him. :):

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Good point. Although, I don't really care about tats and hair style. If that were the case there are thousands of grunts/vets that will scare the :poop: out of people in the civilian world merely by appearance because tats and short hair are just a part of the "cultural norm" in that field.

Yeager didn't have that look in the military or even when he was in law enforcement. He's adopted that skinhead neo-Nazi, tattooed look in the last year or two. Look at his videos from a couple of years ago. No tattoos, he has hair, he dresses normal, etc.

Lethgar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    Are we really saying his opinion is less valid because of his...hair style and tattoos?

Please.

They both make some valid points, but it wasn't much of a debate. Yeager is about 50/50 for me, and this is one of his better moments lately...this and the Gary Johnson video.

Top Bottom