• ...and so much more!
  • Amsdorf

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Missouri
    Some people have problems reading....

I make no claim to being an expert, never have, never will. I've already said that, several times.

Notwithstanding, anyone with a modicum of common sense recognizes Yeager's buffoonery and irresponsibility. Yeager's fan boys are simply trying to deflect attention from his foolishness.

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    RetiredSteve, you are doing a nice job fronting for Yeager.

Last and final: You evidently will not let facts stand in the way of your opinions. My "history" in "shooting" makes no difference whatsoever.

My opinions about Yeager's idiotic rantings and irresponsible behaviors, up to and including his illegal challenging people to duels, is the point.

He can teach all the classes he wants, that's his right. Real operators and legitimate experts regard him as a buffoon, for good reason.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Promise.:n00b:

RetiredSteve

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    RetiredSteve, you are doing a nice job fronting for Yeager.

Last and final: You evidently will not let facts stand in the way of your opinions. My "history" in "shooting" makes no difference whatsoever.

My opinions about Yeager's idiotic rantings and irresponsible behaviors, up to and including his illegal challenging people to duels, is the point.

He can teach all the classes he wants, that's his right. Real operators and legitimate experts regard him as a buffoon, for good reason.

And that's all I have to say about that.
    Nice deflection.... I am not fronting for him, I have never taken a class from him or bought a single item from him.

As for the "real operators" or "legitimate experts" ..... Name one that's openly calling him a buffoon....

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Idk what tattoos have to do with it, or his appearance in general. His attitude a lone is
    all i need to see.

RetiredSteve

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    My whole point to Amsdorf is his ranting about Yeager give him free advertising. As of this posting, this thread is 12 pages about Yeager. Good,bad or indifferent, Amsdorf is keeping Yeager's name at the top of various forums. He would be much more effective if he ignored Yeager. People will watch Yeager's videos and decide for themselves if the like or dislike him.
    I watch his videos and many others, some for entertainment and some for knowledge. Heck, I even watch The Yankee Marshall's videos,he's funny at times

Scratcher

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    In a house
    Yeager fan boys will just never get it...apparently. :dunno:
    I don't think think all of the responses here are from 'fan boys' I think that the subject you are attempting to address is the difference between using weapons in a sterile stress free controlled environment as opposed to a training area which attempts to get you as close as possible to a real life conflict situation where there are 'friendlies' in front of your muzzle.

You are conflating hobby shooting with combat weapon handling and imposing normal range rules onto an entirely different paradigm.

For the record. I'm not a fan boy of Yeager.

Bigshep

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    New Albany
    I've read through this entire thread so far and it feels like I just finished reading the transcript of a Piers Morgan debate...

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Holy cow!!

Google Amsdorf+yeager

Guess you really wanted to get noticed online.

Would have been better off getting a cute girl in tight shorts

Yeah, I switched off his little vid as soon as he started talking. Hire it out man!
    One is left, proly could use the work.

MillieVanilliesongPics1H4EotVRzEA7M.jpg

Top Bottom