Please reply by conversation.

r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    When I was younger and less shaky, I took some pride in my ability with a handgun. Now, older, the old hand and arm don't want to cooperate with my concentration - long story short, I can hit center mass and keep a reasonable group but that little bitty bulls-eye is beyond my ability level.

This is a good quality, economical precision air pistol. To read a bit, here is a link that describes the pistol..... Baikal IZH-46M Match Competition Target Pellet Pistol - .177 Caliber | AirgunDepot.com. This is not for everyone - if you are interested in precision shooting or improving your overall shooting ability, this is an inexpensive way to do it. The .177 pellets are a whole lot cheaper than even the cheapest .22 ammo you can find. I am the original owner and have had the pistol for about 10 years.

As you can see, the grip has been "personalized" to some degree.... I built it to fit my hand. The "bondo" on the front of the grip can be ground down to fit your hand or can be ground off. It is in a very nice metal case and I will throw in the stop watch (I'm sure it needs a battery). I have a can of match pellets, probably a thousand or so 10 meter targets and a Daisy pellet trap/target holder that will go with the deal. The trap allows you to shoot indoors - I shot for years in my basement. You can shoot indoors if you can keep your group within an 18" square, that is.

As you can see, the pistol retails for in excess of $550 plus shipping. With the case, trap, targets, pellets and other junk in the case, I feel comfortable in pricing this at $500. I have a lot of nostalgic value in the pistol so the price is rather firm. I would be receptive to trade offers of equal or near equal value. I am a fan of the 1911 and would go extra cash for a quality gun.

DSC_0014_zpsa0db8270.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

DSC_0018_zpscc610cfe.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom