• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bonkers4Bacon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Fields of Green
    Just taking a poll in a non-poll format. My coworkers and I had a long, heated debate about the best fast-food burger. I want to know what you think. Now, I have to lay ground rules. The term "fast food" means different things to different people. In this instance, you can only take in account restaurants that have a drive thru. Meaning, places like 5 Guys (which makes a heavenly burger) do NOT count (at least, I have never seen a 5 Guys with drive thru).

For example, consider places like BK, Wendys, McDonalds, Rallys, etc. Toppings are a consideration as well. For example- I dont like TOO many toppings, so naturally I dislike BK burgers. Too many friggin toppings! I want a burger, not a sub!

IMHO, Rallys has the best fast-food burger. It just melts in your mouth. The bacon is real, people! And crisp- gotta have crisp bacon on a burger! So, what do you think?

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Had Steak & Shake yesterday, very good. I ordered portabella & swiss, said "no pickes", he said "it doesn't come with pickles", I said "I want less pickles than that". Those things are nasty, how can you ruin a burger with them?

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    My favorite is Dairy Queens Flamethrower burger, but I haven't had fast food in so long I don't even know if they still offer it. Ugh, now I'm going to have to stop at Dairy Queen soon.

The frisco melt at Steak and Shake is pretty good too, just not one close to me.

Last edited:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Whatever burger I am currently eating is always my favorite. But if I had to pick I'd say baconator from Wendy's.

Top Bottom