• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    BASTDS...................My favorite place to shoot, they worked so hard to BURGLEPROOF it. Just for once I would like to be there with a .12 ga, when the oxygen thieves drop by unexpected.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    BASTDS...................My favorite place to shoot, they worked so hard to BURGLEPROOF it. Just for once I would like to be there with a .12 ga, when the oxygen thieves drop by unexpected.

Could you shoulder a .12ga?

I hope the burglers get caught. Better would be for them to accidently shoot themselves with their ill gotten booty.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Hopefully the theives filled out the 4473 for all of the stolen guns. After all, I'm told all the time about how background checks keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    So the burglar had no interactions with a owner or employees because that would make it robbery!

There are exceptions to both but for the most part, you got it. The media, of course, is self-excused to use the words interchangeably.

BINGO MCgrease08....... Universal background checks would have prevented this or at least required the thieves to do a check when they sell the guns on the street.

Last edited:

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Not robbed. Looks like several guns were taken.
    They tried to take some rifles but the security cables they are using prevented them from doing so. As of right now, no firearms were taken. They have beefed up the firearm storage security inside the building and I think it shows. The front door seems to be the weak link here.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    They tried to take some rifles but the security cables they are using prevented them from doing so. As of right now, no firearms were taken. They have beefed up the firearm storage security inside the building and I think it shows. The front door seems to be the weak link here.

Good to hear. I was going off what was in the CAD.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Good to hear. I was going off what was in the CAD.

Morons. How hard is it to carry bolt cutters?

Never mind, they already demonstrated they arent too bright due to their actions.

EDIT Hit reply on wrong comment. I was referring to the fact that a silly cable stopped them after they got past the hard part.

Top Bottom