• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    The RPG is a special case. If it's F.A.T.A.L. I shoot, otherwise I'll go searching for strangely-shaped dice.

Although admittedly it has been the better part of twenty years since I've rolled one.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Prefer to use my hollow points. They expand much more reliably than my imagination!

And that is one solid way to do it.

Years ago the neighbor behind us came home to a kicked in door. She was freaked as she had her kids with her. She came to the fence and yelled for help. Her hubby's car was there and she feared the worst. Wife called LEO as I and a friend went in to the house to check. We found a homeless male jacked up out of his mind in the back bedroom. We had him Subdued when Leo arrived and he was a real handful. He had to be repeatedly convinced to stay down. We were not willing to shoot the guy as he was not armed just out of his freaking head. 160 pounds or so and it took 2 of us to detain him. This incident was where I learned that a steel 1911 doubles as a bludgeon and does it very well.
    Hubby had left with a friend and was OK. This all took place in early afternoon....broad daylight.
    This incident rattled the neighbors so badly they moved soon after. It was the first time we had experienced something like that in our area. LEO was amazed as well. Things have changed since then. Zombies/thugs roam about in every area freely and not in fear of being profiled.

Never think you are immune to things like this. Be ready to react or respond accordingly. If someone has the jewels to forcefully enter your home they are not to be reasoned with. They are not to be treated with respect. They are not reasonable thinkers. Treat them harshly.

Top Bottom