Is this going to be another fabrication election?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nicajack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Miami County
    So far, this year's candidates remind me of a couple of past elections that were obviously fabricated or engineered to assure the outcome. Ross Perot ran to get Clinton in the WH. Bob Dole was ran to get him a second term. There is not a single Republican candidate in the race so far who appears capable of beating the abomination....
    Thoughts????????????:popcorn:

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    Not sure, but local gun stores are already talking about increasing prices in case Obama gets reelected, trade imbargos for Russia, etc.
    I know many gun owners are, by nature, more paranoid (observant) than most and get exploited, but man, its been thick with the rhetoric lately.
    That being said, I'm stocking up on ammo now. Not because I think Obama will ban foreign imports, but I fear that nervous gun-owners will drive the price up in panic buys this November.

nicajack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Miami County
    I also have been stocking up on ammo and have bought several more long guns designed for defense/offense. Already have a fairly large assortment of handguns....I agree about the demand will drive prices up.....At least I reload for everything, also.....

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    When politicians out right lie on what they will and won't do during their respective campaigns, they're fabricating the election IMO.

It's always a fabrication. It's rare you can find a candidate that says what (s)he is going to do and then look back at their voting record and see that it's consistent. I wish someone like that would run for office.....oh wait! :n00b:

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    When politicians out right lie on what they will and won't do during their respective campaigns, they're fabricating the election IMO.

It's always a fabrication. It's rare you can find a candidate that says what (s)he is going to do and then look back at their voting record and see that it's consistent. I wish someone like that would run for office.....oh wait! :n00b:
    So many of the promises are things a president has no control over. Which, is actually a good thing if you consider some of the outlandish "promises" made during campaigns.

Top Bottom