• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Is it legal in Texas to employ illegals? Does this employer bear any blame for the murdering of the brutal rape and murder of the twelve year old?

...During Monday’s news conference after Pena’s arraignment, prosecutors said both men were looking for money to get out of town after Jocelyn’s murder. Pena called his boss who works at a local construction company...

:xmad:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And I can see the logic of hanging liability over the heads of those that employ illegals.

If we made it so the immigrants couldnt work without following the rules, couldnt get any public assistance, etc. it would definitely slow them down. And if you make it painful to employ illegals, it would likely stop.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Would the evil murdering illegals have ventured to come here, had it been against our laws to employ them?

Would it stop American enablers if they were held liable for the bad actions of their illegal employees?

:dunno:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    No. People who do not commit murders are not to blame for someone else committing murder.

Now, if someone else committing murder happens to bring attention that exposes another crime you actually did personally commit, well, afraid that's just bad luck for you.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Accessory to Murder? Of course not. That's honestly ridiculous.

I've repeatedly voiced my suggestion that making employing illegals a jailable offense vs a fine, where it's just a matter of economics that it's cheaper to employ a disposable workforce and pay whatever fines occur, would curtail much of the illegal immigration so I won't dive further in to that.

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    I made this handy guide at the Tippecanoe County Jail to explain criminal liability. See if this insightful, brilliant diagram helps.

View attachment 361639
    How did you get the chicken to dance on the paper?

“If you can’t dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bulls**t.” -W.C. Fields

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    No. People who do not commit murders are not to blame for someone else committing murder.

Now, if someone else committing murder happens to bring attention that exposes another crime you actually did personally commit, well, afraid that's just bad luck for you.

Getaway drivers are routinely charged, and convicted, of murder without ever entering the bank when one of their accomplices murders a teller or customer

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Getaway drivers are routinely charged, and convicted, of murder without ever entering the bank when one of their accomplices murders a teller or customer
    That's because they knowingly and deliberately conspired to rob a bank.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Accessory to Murder? Of course not. That's honestly ridiculous.

I've repeatedly voiced my suggestion that making employing illegals a jailable offense vs a fine, where it's just a matter of economics that it's cheaper to employ a disposable workforce and pay whatever fines occur, would curtail much of the illegal immigration so I won't dive further in to that.
    If it was my call, business licenses would be revoked.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom