• ...and so much more!
  • 8th SPS USAF

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Hobart , In
    NightHawk

IMO I would buy a good 1911-Para, Kimber,etc and use the rest of the money that you would have spent on the NH for practice ammo, holsters,
    mags. Good luck

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    At this point my personal choice would be a Wilson.. Nighthawk is a great pistol but IMHO I think the Wilson is the standard that the rest of them are chasing. Having said that I don't think you could go wrong with any of the 4 (LES BAER. ED BROWN, WILSON, NIGHTHAWK). I've only owned Wilson and Nighthawk but looking into an Ed Brown at the moment.

trigger643

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Having owned a number of 1911s over the years, some high-end (as in Wilson, Clark), I have to say the Nighthawk Talon is the best shooting one I've had the pleasure to own and operate.

If you worry about the cost of ammo, this is definitely not your gun.

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    Man for the money, I just don't see it for a NightHawk. I have drooled over their threaded AAC one for a while, but there is no way it is worth the coin in my book.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Man for the money, I just don't see it for a NightHawk. I have drooled over their threaded AAC one for a while, but there is no way it is worth the coin in my book.

Because you think it's too much for a semi-custom 1911, or because you think Nighthawk isn't on a par with Wilson, Baer, or Ed Brown?

Top Bottom