Is it too soon for a Friday Night Steel thread?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    The last time you posted about possibly attending, you mentioned papparazzi. I don't understand what the fuss is about your presence at FNS. I have no idea who you are so my plan is to go about my business like you weren't even there. :D

You mean you don't know S8MS-01904?

PSHhhh I am excited to see that flame red ACR.

S8MS-01904 has been known to be spotted getting into various vehicles at a certain Marsh parking lot which may or may not be a group of Mobsters that drive to Kokomo on a daily basis!! I think they rotate vehicles weekly to keep the fuzz from figuring out their methods.

:shady:

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    I'm in for this one this time! Then the ACT class the next day will be a good weekend of ranges for me.

Maybe we can get that original squad I was in my first time, Frank, Nick and the gang. Brandon can whoop Nicks butt again!

Although I love shootin in Shooters group too! that 9mm ar just is too slick.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I'm in for this one this time! Then the ACT class the next day will be a good weekend of ranges for me.

Maybe we can get that original squad I was in my first time, Frank, Nick and the gang. Brandon can whoop Nicks butt again!

Although I love shootin in Shooters group too! that 9mm ar just is too slick.

Well, we can do the same squad, but there will be no butt-whipping perpetrated against me...

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Time to order that Weigand (sp?) scope rail and Primary Arms M3 for my PC9! Thanks for the reminder... It's never too early for a FNS thread... reading all you guys' BS is almost as much fun as being there :D

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    like a penis?

male genitalia

I really have no comeback to this....

I just picture you standing there with your mouth open.
    :D

no butt-whipping perpetrated against me...

Well for those of you who like to speed read. I think this about sums up FNS most nights. Lots of fun and some things that well make you :scratch: scratch your head and laugh.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I'm a definite maybe :laugh:

Think I'll bring the M&P and finally shoot the thing! I hope it runs, so VUPDblue doesn't laugh and point at me :D

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Well for those of you who like to speed read. I think this about sums up FNS most nights. Lots of fun and some things that well make you :scratch: scratch your head and laugh.

I for one have had no part in any of these conversations! Nor will I partake in any of the said actions that you have clearly shown us...

I'm just going to [STRIKE]blow[/STRIKE]fire at s4it! If I hit steel that's a bonus!

Top Bottom