Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Don't get it twisted, if we don't take the house I will be right there with them. That would mean something that would be virtually impossible happened. Additionally, doesn't it seem like voting machines are increasingly having more "problems". You would think as technology advances, those "problems" would go away. Things that make you go hmmmmm
    I was agreeing with you. Voting machines are VERY problematic.

As you say the machines seemingly are having a lot of issues. BUT, why primarily in swing states? Why are the votes counted in almost all other states, no matter red or blue, but not purple states? Why do purple states need several days to do what other states do in 5 hours? It is not one state here and one state there, it is the same states every time…

To me the logical answer is simple, FRAUD. What other answer is logical?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I really don't give two s**ts what their intent was.

The result would be to remove the rights of the many parents of terminally ill infants to decide what's best for their baby and place the decision in the hands of the state.
    Depends on the language of the bill.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

As you say the machines seemingly are having a lot of issues. BUT, why primarily in swing states? Why are the votes counted in almost all other states, no matter red or blue, but not purple states? Why do purple states need several days to do what other states do in 5 hours? It is not one state here and one state there, it is the same states every time…

Give states a deadline by which votes must be tallied and reported. Miss the deadline and officials responsible get fined. Make it $10k for every hour they're late. Wanna bet they'd figure out how to quickly and efficiently count votes.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC

Incompetence? Or both :)

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I really don't give two s**ts what their intent was.

The result would be to remove the rights of the many parents of terminally ill infants to decide what's best for their baby and place the decision in the hands of the state.

F**k that.

If you want a law to do some good, write a good law. This law was written as a talking point. Something they assumed would motivate their base and sail through without much opposition.
    The prolife movement is obsessed with "corner cases" like the one you describe. It's partially a result of having been strung-along for decades by politicians like Reagan, who could have "outlawed" abortion but didn't. If RvW had been overturned 20 years ago, this experience could have potentially blown over before social media controlled our lives. But that's not what happened.

So prolife politicians learned to keep their base engaged by chipping away at things like partial birth abortion, and 30 years of this has led to a residual fascination with corner cases that simply won't go away. Even after the battle is won, they have to keep titillating their supporters with special circumstances needing to be solved with brute government force, to keep the issue alive. After all this time, they simply cannot leave the battlefield. Elections and referendums are trying tp tell them something but they're not listening.

I hope I'm wrong, but the GOP may have just undergone a "Barry Goldwater Moment" on the issue of Abortion.

22LRFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 9, 2022
    East Central Indiana

I wasn't getting crappy. Hope you didn't take it that way. You make a very valid point that I haven't even considered. It does seem all the problems happen in swing states. Walks like a duck, quakes like a duck, its probably a duck. In the end, as long as we take the House, I'm good. Nothing ever gets done in Washington. Both sides of the ail are riddled with greedy, immoral snakes. Lesser of two evils at this point in the game.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Then why shouldn’t his early votes go to Masters?
    Because the people that voted for Victor didn't want to vote for Masters.

I can tell you that as a (now former) Libertarian, I would have been supremely pissed if my vote for a Libertarian candidate were given to a duopoly candidate after the Libertarian candidate dropped out.

Victor never should have withdrawn from the race and endorsing a Republican (or Democrat) is unforgivable. His name is trash in Libertarian circles. It wouldn't surprise me if he was approached by the GOP and promised, under the table, support for a GOP run down the road if he dropped out.

That all being said, even if his votes went 100% to Masters, Masters still would have lost. But it's generally been understand that Libertarian candidates pull just about as much from the Democrats as they do Republicans, so even if Victor dropped a month earlier, it still likely wouldn't have resulted in Masters winning.

If you are going to focus on a Libertarian candidate affecting a election, look at Georgia. Chase Oliver took 2.1% in an effective dead heat election between Warnock and Walker. I'll bet Warnock is super pissed now, as without Oliver in the race, he likely would have edged over 50% and won. Now Walker has a second shot at it and the GOP can focus all it's resources on pushing Walker over the finish line without being distracted by other races.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    FhD6O_KUoAAuugz

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Does anyone remember pregnant and hanging chads?

I remember us racing to use these electronic ballots. How everything comes full circle.
    Seems to me this is an indictment of our ability to govern ourselves. That we hang on every ballot drop to see if another seat flips, that who wins the POTUS election, that we care who is nominated to SCOTUS tells us that too much power has been given to the federal government.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Republicans did take back the house or so it seems. That means Bidens handlers won't be able to pass any more garbage laws.
    I think that depends on how many closet Liz Cheneys we end up with

With a small R majority, does anyone think our party will exhibit the lock-step loyalty that Pelosi has enjoyed?

Might end up being a 'let 100 Romneys bloom' sort of a moment

Top Bottom