Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The article presupposes all things are equal, they are not. Some politicians are compromised and some not. Georgia governor Kemp and SOS Rathensberger are compromised and corrupt. I believe Kemp to be only slightly better than Abrams. So let’s start there.

I'm confused as to what argument you're trying to make. Is it that Kemp was actually the beneficiary of cheating, or that he is somehow complicit in it?

The older articles are critical of Kemp and accuse him of cronyism for considering awarding the voting machine business to a company with ties to lobbyists, but the subsequent article from 2020 is about Kemp himself calling out irregularities with those same machines in the election following their implementation.

These two things seem to be at odds with one another unless I am missing some deeper connection.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm confused as to what argument you're trying to make. Is it that Kemp was actually the beneficiary of cheating, or that he is somehow complicit in it?

The older articles are critical of Kemp and accuse him of cronyism for considering awarding the voting machine business to a company with ties to lobbyists, but the subsequent article from 2020 is about Kemp himself calling out irregularities with those same machines in the election following their implementation.

These two things seem to be at odds with one another unless I am missing some deeper connection.
    The deep state does not need to defeat the compromised. I was just giving a general overview of the situation.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Arizona needs to make election day a state paid holiday so people can camp by their polling stations. That way they are paid, can camp out until they fix the voting machines each election year.

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   1
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Maybe not the Red Tsunami the MSM talking heads had you pumped up for but,
    If we win control of the house and send Pelosi packing that will be a favorable outcome in my book.
    If we still have control of the Senate as well maybe it will be red wave enough to slow our roll to decline.
    I hope.
    Who knows maybe there will finally be some real investigations on some of the shenanigans we have seen.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    This part is almost hilarious.
    The attacks from Trump on DeSantis come after one of Trump’s lawyers, Alina Habba,...She also claimed that DeSantis was not polished enough to be president, saying, “He’s not ready yet.”

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    This part is almost hilarious.
    The attacks from Trump on DeSantis come after one of Trump’s lawyers, Alina Habba,...She also claimed that DeSantis was not polished enough to be president, saying, “He’s not ready yet.”
    That is crazy crap. He certainly is ready. Hell, compared to our current doosh president, I am ready. (and that is funny!)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    kyo3FoR.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    “But “conservatives,” under the sway of liberalism, disdain that hard work and wouldn’t want to achieve that restoration even if it were possible. They, too, look down on homeschoolers and devout Christians. Does anybody really think Ronna McDaniel, the Republican National Committee chair who sends out “Gay Pride” tweets, gives a damn about real conservatism?”

Some good points in that article. Like when Christians are indistingushable from the culture at large, why should I join them and go to church when I can just sleep in on Sundays, when republicans are trying to mimic democrats, why should I bother to vote for them?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    “But “conservatives,” under the sway of liberalism, disdain that hard work and wouldn’t want to achieve that restoration even if it were possible. They, too, look down on homeschoolers and devout Christians. Does anybody really think Ronna McDaniel, the Republican National Committee chair who sends out “Gay Pride” tweets, gives a damn about real conservatism?”

Some good points in that article. Like when Christians are indistingushable from the culture at large, why should I join them and go to church when I can just sleep in on Sundays, when republicans are trying to mimic democrats, why should I bother to vote for them?
    The thing I’m thinking about so what if the GOP is corrupt. And many don’t vote for them because they no longer support us. I can see and understand that, I’m in that crowd. But why do democrats keep voting to slowly kill themselves with way worse candidates? I think back in the day unhappy democrats wouldn’t vote. Now they vote like crazy…. Or are they really? Or is someone flicking the switch. All accounts showed more republicans were voting. More Blacks and Hispanics were voting Republican weeks ahead of the election…. So what happened? As I said before above, the masses have never thirsted for truth…..

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    All accounts showed more republicans were voting. More Blacks and Hispanics were voting Republican weeks ahead of the election…. So what happened? As I said before above, the masses have never thirsted for truth…..
    Did they? Everywhere? Or was that just Florida? Maybe Texas? I’m thinking that conservative pundits took what was being seen in red states, maybe Florida and then projected that everywhere.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Top Bottom