Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The left has taken control of the voting process in the swing states, until governors and SOS are elected that will clean up the corruption in those states this will be the normal outcome.

Soros personally backed and got elected most of the swing state SOS…
    I agree that it's important to focus on electing good conservative people for those types of positions to enhance election security and improve voting processes.

That said, I am tired of hearing all of these blanket claims of fraud happening all over the country. It's a weak excuse that makes us look like sore losers and takes the focus away from the real issue which is that many people no longer see the importance of freedom, liberty, independence and self-governence. It's about changing hearts and minds, not tweaking the process around the edges to eek out wins.

To use a sports analogy, stop putting the game in the hands of the referee. We have to run up the score so badly that they can't possibly cheat. Until conservatives focus on doing that, it's going to be tough to ever gain a majority.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    And if the numbers in the house turn out to be as close as some say, would they be wrong?

Numerical superiority in either chamber confers the ability to set the agenda, witness how much damage Pelosi has been able to do with a tiny majority and Stepford levels of support among her party
    I'm not claiming it's wrong to support a vegetable to gain a majority. That is only a response to those who don't seem to understand why someone would support Fetterman.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    "Everyone knows the key to being a good Republican is to muddle your message and make it really squishy so no one knows what you stand for and everyone will like you. Duh!"

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    You're just a democrat, and that's fine. But I do agree the Republicans have a message problem. This election they were only saying "Democrats are bad and we're against inflation." That's not really a message. DeSantis had a message.

Question: would you vote for DeSantis over Biden, based on what you see today? Not a bunch of, "I don't know, DeSantis hasn't shown me this, or I would need to know more about that." Bottom line, if DeSantis and Biden were on the ballot yesterday, who would you vote for?

If you're pro-union and pro-immigration (you didn't specify legal or illegal), the bottom line is, I don't think you're gettable. If you're just a Biden supporter from the get-go, I think any effort the GOP makes toward persuading you will cost it 3 people from its base.
    The GOP has too many favors they owe for previous acts by party members. They elevate those not worth putting into office because they are owed. They are the definition if the good ol boy.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I agree that it's important to focus on electing good conservative people for those types of positions to enhance election security and improve voting processes.

That said, I am tired of hearing all of these blanket claims of fraud happening all over the country. It's a weak excuse that makes us look like sore losers and takes the focus away from the real issue which is that many people no longer see the importance of freedom, liberty, independence and self-governence. It's about changing hearts and minds, not tweaking the process around the edges to eek out wins.

To use a sports analogy, stop putting the game in the hands of the referee. We have to run up the score so badly that they can't possibly cheat. Until conservatives focus on doing that, it's going to be tough to ever gain a majority.
    60 out of 223 voting centers in Arizona had problems with their machines.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    For all the complaining here few if any did anything to change the outcomes. The irony is that most of us are working folks who want sane working folks to represent us but they are too busy working to run. Many of those saying we are getting close to the fourth box certainly do not, by their actions, really believe that or we would see more serious action on their part to avoid the fourth box because it will be nasty.
    The appeal in the foolish idea is that it will quickly settle things one way or the other. Nothing would be further from the truth

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

We know for fact that democrat controlled cities have systemic fraud in place. We know for fact that our CIA has the tools to create the outcome they desire in elections, as they have done just that in other countries.

The Soros elected SOS using Zuckerbucks are generating thousands of votes in swing states.

While I agree with the sports analogy, one is not going to win much spotting the other team such a large number of points.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm not claiming it's wrong to support a vegetable to gain a majority. That is only a response to those who don't seem to understand why someone would support Fetterman.
    Understood, but the difference to me would be I doubt there would be some dark organization pulling the republican vegetable's strings but I believe there will be a machine pulling Fetterman's strings

I believe so because the Will Rogers quote about belonging to no organized party now applies best to republicans, there is no machine there

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Nah, the red wave that turned into a trickle had nothing to do with reproductive rights.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    We know for fact that democrat controlled cities have systemic fraud in place. We know for fact that our CIA has the tools to create the outcome they desire in elections, as they have done just that in other countries.

The Soros elected SOS using Zuckerbucks are generating thousands of votes in swing states.

While I agree with the sports analogy, one is not going to win much spotting the other team such a large number of points.
    So if the game is rigged, what's the solution?

Complaining on INGO or Facebook does nothing. The media doesn't care. The judicial branch doesn't care. So what do we do? Because stomping feet and complaining the game is rigged doesn't change squat.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Understood, but the difference to me would be I doubt there would be some dark organization pulling the republican vegetable's strings but I believe there will be a machine pulling Fetterman's strings

I believe so because the Will Rogers quote about belonging to no organized party now applies best to republicans, there is no machine there
    As much complaining as there is about the parties and them being the same, the results sure do not bear that out. An organized Republican Party would have had a national message presented by a unified team, like the Gingrich contract with America...

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    This is a short video about how the votes from one machine are handled. Basically the votes are stored on a memory chip which is pulled out of the machine and put in a box which then disappears into a room and the vote numbers then come out of the room. That should give everybody warm fuzzy feelings about voting integrity.

The headline says "verifies machine" - I didn't see the "verifies" part.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Steve Turley said pretty much that red states got redder and blue states got bluer. The tribes have dug in and not budging. Both sides think the other side are the immoral and unjust idiots with no common sense. At first I didn’t understand GA. R governor won big…. Walker be lucky with run off it’s that close. Why vote R governor but not R senator? Well Kimp was anti Trump and Walker was backed by Trump. That might of got Kimp some democrat votes. I don’t and never will trust these election machines, nor our own government running them. If someone can hack a FB account then the CIA can hack voter machines, just enough to get what they want.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Nah, the red wave that turned into a trickle had nothing to do with reproductive rights.

And?

States deciding for themselves on the question of abortion. Exactly what Dobbs restored

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So if the game is rigged, what's the solution?

Complaining on INGO or Facebook does nothing. The media doesn't care. The judicial branch doesn't care. So what do we do? Because stomping feet and complaining the game is rigged doesn't change squat.
    Let the graveyard spiral continue and hope things get bad enough soon enough to get your hands on the controls and pull up before we all 'buy the farm'

Top Bottom