Iran leader chopper crash.. and they can't find it.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Look closely at the center picture, that is a rudder sticking up. Huey's use a rotor not a rudder. Also same picture, just below of verticle, sticking out to the left. Sure looks like an elevator all beat up.

Ther other pictures may be correct but that center picture doesn't belong to the wreckage.
    I think there are some mixed photos in there. You know, propaganda doesn't have to be accurate.

The pictures of the elevator/rudder (short tail section) appear to be from an Iranian police plane that crashed in 2020:
    2495782.jpg

The bottom two images (thin blue fuselage, cross-shaped tail not showing vert stabilizer) maybe legit.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    I think there are some mixed photos in there. You know, propaganda doesn't have to be accurate.

The pictures of the elevator/rudder (short tail section) appear to be from an Iranian police plane that crashed in 2020:
    2495782.jpg

The bottom two images (thin blue fuselage, cross-shaped tail not showing vert stabilizer) maybe legit.
    Whew! Now I can tell my wife I'm not crazy!
    I may be a little off (about half a bubble) but not off the rails completely.

Your picture made me feel almost "Normal".

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Well, they can’t show the real crash scene photos. We would all see that the blast points were far too accurate for sand people. Only IDF Imperial Stormtrooper space lasers are so precise.

:)
    Or they legit still cant find it.

Or journalists are using photos randomly to show wreckage to make the story not just be boring text. Who's gonna know what the real wreckage looks like? They (readers) cant get there to see firsthand, right?

neither surprises me.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Can we get paid time off from work to absorb what has happened and find ways to express our feelings without being chastised by our neighbors and losing pay?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Does Boeing make Iranian helicopters too?
    No, but when you are under sanction and cant get the parts you need to fully service the vehicles, and continue to fly them (supposedly) with broken instruments and poorly trained pilots, crap like this happens. Cant get the parts? Dont fly it!

And I'm absolutely sure this could also be the same root cause as Kobe's. Except Kobe's pilot was just under the pressure of losing his job if he did his job responsibly and told his boss no. In this case, the pilot could lose his life for telling a supreme leader no.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    I'm sure I'd be up for giving a speech at the UN
    I have some good ideas on how to word the condolence speach (best presented outside of Ingo) because of, well, it just wouldn't be right to subject this fine group of gentle souls to my uncensored verbage! :lmfao::lmfao:

Top Bottom