• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Right. We should return to Wild West law and vigilanty-ism. He was no longer in danger. He should have let the police handle it. One thing to follow and give info to the police, another to chase someone down with the intention to kill them.

If it was an accident he is at least guilty of involuntary manslaughter?

If it is a proven fact that these were men who had held him at gunpoint and robbed him,he was not a vigilante,he was a victim,and I would have liked the story better if he had emptied a 30 round pmag into the rest of them.Maybe we should all contribute a few dollars to the legal defense fund for this American hero.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    The problem is that there are plenty of thugs working on both sides of the law--they wouldn't want to shift the balance in our favor--either group of them.

Yes there are some on both sides. But one side defiantly has way more than the other. Thugs on the LE side don't tend to last long in the occupation. I know of one right now. We are all watching, waiting and hoping he is gone sooner that later.

us_agent

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Right. We should return to Wild West law and vigilanty-ism. He was no longer in danger. He should have let the police handle it. One thing to follow and give info to the police, another to chase someone down with the intention to kill them.

If it was an accident he is at least guilty of involuntary manslaughter?

At least in those days they didn't put up with the crap that goes on in society today. You permit what you promote. Just saying...

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    No one seems to realize that if Beumer had not given chase, those @#$%& would still be running around loose today.

Well then, everything's OK. No need for juries. Just chase 'em down and kill them for taking your stuff. Seems reasonable.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    It's still disgusting that Jeton gets to sue for "lost wages" how does one compute illegal income for lost wages? Five house a week at an average of 1k per house/4 "employees" is 250 less the fence's fee of say 40 points that leaves a net net at 150 a house x 5 houses, so poor little Jeton is gonna sue for $750 per week in " lost wages"!

WebHobbit

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Spencer County
    Well I hope he gets NO Jail Time out of this. Obviously he screwed up with the verbal diarrhea at the onset....but the hoods set something in motion that night that caused one of them to die. Bad guys could and SHOULD learn something from this:

You CANNOT simply bust into people's homes and pistol whip them! You MIGHT JUST GET KILLED IN THE END.

WebHobbit

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Spencer County
    Obviously he LOST it and pursued. I'm not saying he was legally correct...I'm saying his actions are understandable under the circumstances. There is much speculation that he thought they may have had his daughter and/or wife. He was clearly crazed at that moment.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    Well then, everything's OK. No need for juries. Just chase 'em down and kill them for taking your stuff. Seems reasonable.

I guess I am a bad person, because I don't see a problem with that mentality. We get all caught up in where the event occured and that is the threshhold for right and wrong. Had this been on his front porch or in his livingroom and he had pulled a .45ACP and unloaded on these disgusting pieces of crap, none of this would have been an issue. These guys commited a violent felony. They were the agressors. He finished the fight. If I sat on this jury I would die of old age before I'd send this man to prison. The justice system in this country is a joke. You make it sound like a burglary, this was a robbery. There is a difference. We the people are expected to sit by and watch what we work hard for everyday be taken from us, by criminals and criminals posing as politicians. This American is growing tired of both classes of criminals of this nation getting away with it.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    Well I hope he gets NO Jail Time out of this. Obviously he screwed up with the verbal diarrhea at the onset....but the hoods set something in motion that night that caused one of them to die. Bad guys could and SHOULD learn something from this:

You CANNOT simply bust into people's homes and pistol whip them! You MIGHT JUST GET KILLED IN THE END.

Exactly, someone posted about killing someone for stealing your stuff. This is about a robery, not a burglary. this was a violent act that was met with a retalitory act of violence. I do not feel sorry for the criminals. Hopefully someday they all answer for their transgressions against mankind.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I guess I am a bad person, because I don't see a problem with that mentality.

All well and good until you or someone you know is on the receiving end "accidentally". No big deal, though. Just someone out trying to right a wrong.

Top Bottom