• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    All well and good until you or someone you know is on the receiving end "accidentally". No big deal, though. Just someone out trying to right a wrong.

I see your point. But the tragic end to an innocent bystander didn't happen here. The prosecutor wasn't charging him with reckless driving or a similar offense. They were charging him with the murder of a person who made a conscious decision to commit a felony attack upon him and his family. They made a VICTIM out of the aggressor. Certainly you see the issue with this?

I am quite certain I wouldn't have handled things as he did. I have followed and called police before where I had witnessed what appeared to be an attempted child abduction in NW Florida in the mid 1990's. If his motivations were ever in question, the way he drove attempting to evade once he realized someone was following him with a cellphone to his ear made his concern obvious. The MPH we drove were excessive. I was constantly appraising the situation and prepared to drop out when it got too risky. Which I did after a brief chase. He got away, had stolen plates, and to my knowledge they never caught the guy. That's the problem... the police can't be everywhere and if citizens do not take it upon themselves to do something, nothing ever improves. These people are parasites.. do you think they would have stopped after the assault against this man? I often wonder if the sick bastard in Florida ever went on to vicitimize more children. People like this generally do not stop... until they are stopped.

Top Bottom